Best Eyelash Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am seriously considering doing an eyelash extension course, but don't know which way to go.
Those of you that have done this already, which company did you go with?

I have done a research, and came up with, Nouveau 3d Lashes, I-Lashes, A H Francis and Lavish Lashes. I now can't decide who to go with, and would love to hear of your personal experiences with any of them.

Thanks in advance

Hi again,

I thought I'd bump this one back up as no one seems to have seen it. I keep checking, but it doesn't come up in the new threads. Any ideas why?

Hi

I did fab training with Karen Betts, MD of Nouveau lashes, had a fab day, excellent training. (still got lashes on almost three weeks later!)They pride themselves on giving good training instead of learning from a DVD e.t.c. When I have delt with them on the phone or email, they have always responded quickly, so good cust services there. (One of my must haves for a supplier!)

I decided on Nouveau lashes from recommendation from clients and other therapists.

PM me if you need any more details.

Good luck on making your decision.

K x

Latest posts

Back