Best face lift machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracymileham

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some information regarding a face lifting machine and what one is the best please my clients have asked me and they are only interested in the lift nothing else thanks :)

Hi there, I'm returning the favour as salon geek has helped me lots. Have you tried Aurox Lasers ? They have a good range & can source specific requirements also - but I recently bought there facial system the iFace. It's amazing actually. 7 in 1 including micro current face lifting & Mesotherapy (I do meso Botox ). I am booked solid for months !

They have a clinic aswell so you can see the systems running & are lovely people & really helpful. I saw they're iCapsule at Beauty UK & measuring up for it already ! Lol...Good luck !

I'm a huge fan of dermalift from silhouette. It's really popular in my salon and clients are getting fab results

Julie xx

Caci without a shadow of a doubt

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

What do ppl think of nuskin?
Xxxxx

I use Caci, which is great!
Remember what ever machine you use, it's only as good as the operator, in other words you could invest in high tech equipment and not get great results if you don't use it correctly.
Make sure whatever you invest in has good full training, and know your muscles !
You'd be surprised how many clients I have had recently who have said they had been to xyz salon for Caci and its been different in each salon, bits missed out = Bad results.
I have heard fab things about the A Lift & I think it's much cheaper than Caci. :D

Thanks Julie25, very pleased to hear you love your Dermalift machine :)

Tracy, instead of recommending you try Silhouette for our machines (which obviously I would say as I represent Silhouette) but I believe the only way of you knowing which machines are best is to have an on-site demonstration.

As Jojo@tranquil has said, results can differ per salon depending on the operator. Some operators are more comfortable with one machine over another.

Machines are a substantial investment for any business so alongside the cost, you need to obviously be happy with the results, be comfortable with the people you're dealing with, be comfortable using the machine, consider the marketing assistance/literature provided to help you get the best start, consider any technical support they may/may not have, how long their warranty is and how you go about getting spares/repairs in the event that you ever need them.

Just a few things to consider above. If you would like any further information about Silhouette Dermalift, please don't hesitate to contact me but I wish you the best of luck in your search :)

Home page - Silhouette International

Another vote for Silhouette Dermalift. I have only had it for about 3 weeks and have sold several courses and am getting great results. I really liked the support I get as well as the reasonable price I paid compared to a lot of other machines!

Hi there, I work for skin first systems and they have this fantastic radio frequency machine. none invasive aesthetic treatment. heat base treatment which stimulates natural collagen and brings it back to life. skin appears smoother clearer tighter and lifted. its also helps lifting of lower face, shaping of law line, lines and wrinkles, smoothing of neck crease, softening of frown lines, plumping and hydrating of skin, results are longer lasting. if anyone is interested please contact me for more information zara 07800515285

Has anyone got the silhouette diamond microdermabrasion machine?

Has anyone got the silhouette diamond microdermabrasion machine?

I use icon ultralift with mesotherapy and non surgical face lift combined machine. I too am booked up for months I've got some brilliant before and after pics to give u an idea of results I get. Anyone know how to upload?

Oh and I mainly use it for face lifting, as my clients feel they neeeed the lift and in my opinion it's the muscle that needs stimulating strengthen it all these magic creams don't cut it as much as a NSFL. Still trying to upload pics can anyone advise?

The Skin For Life Nue Fusion machine is incredibly effective, and affordable - training is provided, and they're a great company to partner with. Just got back from having some extra training with them in Florida, focused on their Microcurrent Face and Body, and it was amazing -the machine works wonders for lifting! Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info or a demo. :)

Totally agree with silhouetteuk post, you must try before you buy see and feel the results from as many machines as you can. Also where the machines are manufactured, what kind of warranty and support service you will receive. Thank you Angelface for your comments we are happy you are happy! Good luck with your search lovely x

I love the Radio Frequency it is fantastic for tightening slack skin.

www.skinfirst.co.uk

01925 44 66 88

Latest posts

Back