Best foundation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pattyx

Reaction score
Ok so i have done lots of research on foundations for my skin and really am unsure that's why I thought I would come and ask you guys.

I have combination skin and although my t zone is oily, it is also dry aswell which makes it hard getting the right foundation and well primer too I suppose. I currently use vichy but feel like it just doesn't do the job anymore and within a few hours it's coming off.

I'm looking for a full coverage foundation and on here to get some recommendations, also maybe if I need to get a primer more suited.. I'm using benefit porefessional and using clinique double face powder.

Any replys would be great xx

I have good luck with Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. I also like Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation. HTH! :)

I have recently started using Arbonne and I love it! It feels so light on the skin but gives really good coverage. I have combination skin and it lasts very well.
I don't use primer, just moisturise well and leave it to soak in a good 10 minutes before applying.

Back