Best hair bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered some joico bleach on the strength of the recommendations on this thread. I used to use paul mitchell bleach which i loved but had to buy my own stock in the salon so got some wella but wasnt overly amazee by it. Hoping joico will be a winner!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where did you buy the bleach from? Thanks :)

I usually use blondor lightening Creme as I found their powder wasn't really giving a good lift, hair feels nice after and doesn't feel as harsh as when I've used powders, but... I want to try joico now lol x

Where did you buy the bleach from? Thanks :)

I got it from Alan Howard online. You just have to register with them

I usually use blondor lightening Creme as I found their powder wasn't really giving a good lift, hair feels nice after and doesn't feel as harsh as when I've used powders, but... I want to try joico now lol x

Is the creme good for on scalp application?

Matrix light master is really good gets a clean blonde never need to tone

Is the creme good for on scalp application?

Yea the blondor one is, one of my ladies also commented that it was the first time her scalp didn't itch or tingle too :) x

The creme is very good!

I'll have to try the creme for on scalp then. Tried out the joico bleach today, used it on a lady i usually use bleach with 9% and so used joico with 6%, was a bit nervous it wouldnt lift but i needn't have worried! Amazing results!

Paul Mitchell Dual Purpose is the best bleach iv ever used!!!

Have u tried loreal infini x

Latest posts

Back