Best hair colour brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_causey

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for tinting brushes. I'm thinking of ordering the framar brushes from America, but would like to know if anyone can recommend some I can order from the UK? I use my local Sally's but the tint bowl and brush selection isn't great and I'm looking to upgrade for some better quality tools. Thank you :D

I love my Wella tint brushes and my Sprushes... But I've also been wanting to try the Framar ones. Tint brush junky!

I love the Termix brushes for balayaging!

Cams where did you get the termix from? I've never heard of them.

Amazon have them!

Found em. Which one would you recommend Cam?

I love my Wella tint brushes and my Sprushes... But I've also been wanting to try the Framar ones. Tint brush junky!

I don't get the Sprushes. Why choose them over conventional tint brush?

Found em. Which one would you recommend Cam?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438091725.473738.jpg

These are the ones i have, please ignore the fact its yellow[emoji23] they go discoloured when you use them with copper or brown!

Tori I love them for applying bleach

Sprushes never made sense to me. I tried them 4 years ago cause I was curious and liked the colors but they lay uncomfortable in your hands, they are not very easy to clean as there are many little ridges for product to stick but most importantly it takes almost double the time to do a root retouch as only so little color goes on and you have to flip them all the time. Needless to say you don't save color with them!

I love the Schwarzkopf brushes as they are big so you can grab a lot product which goes a long way and they lay very comfortable in my hands as they are octagonal (is that a word?) like a pen
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441634153.955435.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441634280.669068.jpg

I guess I am just so used to them[emoji170]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441703269.072668.jpg
i tend to use the pink one, third from the left the most for bleach retouches, and pancakes, mine are super easy to clean. No ridges so I'm not sure which ones you had.

Redken makes these great brushes with the bristles half the length of standard brushes.

I have a black textured sprush and there is a gap between the rubber and the rest. Also I cut the rubber a few millimetres as it began to wobble. It was a genuine from temple clean. The other sprushes I gave away to friends as I had not much use for them.

I absolutely love my framar brushes. I will never go back to those plastic-y bristle brushes :)

Latest posts

Back