Best Hand Cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Louise~

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm not sure if this should maybe be on the nail board or not, hmmm...

But I was just wondering if anyone has secret weapons here, lol. Because I have a thing about washing my hands all the time (plus having a baby equals having to wash my hands even more) they always seem to be dry - not only the skin being dry but the palms of my hands seem to be quite rough too - I feel like I have rough man hands! :(

Any suggestions?

Hi geeks,

I'm not sure if this should maybe be on the nail board or not, hmmm...

But I was just wondering if anyone has secret weapons here, lol. Because I have a thing about washing my hands all the time (plus having a baby equals having to wash my hands even more) they always seem to be dry - not only the skin being dry but the palms of my hands seem to be quite rough too - I feel like I have rough man hands! :(

Any suggestions?
Louise,

I recall reading a few reviews about waitrose's baby bottom butter about a year ago, and how mothers using it on their babies where raving about the benefit of this on their skin too... it has a high olive oil base so a good rich moisturiser..

I bought some for my friend who recently had a baby and she also has commented on it...

I can't give you any other recomendations for other hand creams as I dont use them.. as a therapist I often do body scrubs and massage so I generally always have soft hands..

I attach a link for a review about the body butter and hope it may be useful..

Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter

Good luck

Jack

Hi Louise

I've been using on myself and also retailing to clients my own organic wax candles (i'm sure there's other out there but here are mine to give you an idea richshelton01 items - Get great deals on Home Garden, Health Beauty items on eBay UK! ).

The plant wax blend really nourishes the hands & feet plus the essential oils smell fab too. I get a much better results in treatments than using a cream.

Hope this helps!

Rich

i really like dermaV10 coconut body butter.I use it on my hands all the time and it leaves them feeling soft and smooth.I also suffer with sore bits around my nails in the winter and it helps with that too.The best bit is it costs less than £2 available in home bargains and bodycare! :)

Latest posts

Back