Best l&p for art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchyfile

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the best type of l&p for 3d art work and for the variety of colours, thank you for you help

Hi, nobody can tell you what is 'Best' as it's a matter of personal opinion, based on what they've tried and what works for them. On that basis, ezflow and nfu-oh are contenders for this type of product. I am sure you will get more suggestions. :)

I agree nfu.oh and ezflow

Nfu.Oh :green:

Yes I agree with everyone! Isn't it lovely when this happens? :)

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! to all of you, that site is lush!! and I really appreciate that you all have taken the time to reply.
I am in the middle of nowhere here in France although there are nail clients thankfully, I don't have any contact with fellow nailers here and am bit in the dark with news etc. I have a mate in the uk which without her I would be just a hairdresser! and she helps me a lot and put me on to this site. Thank you again for a great forum

I have tried what seems like all of them lol and Nfu.oh is the one that comes out tops!

Latest posts

Back