Best lash extension training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissmoore

Reaction score
Hi there! New to the forum so forgive me if I have repeated something that has already been answered...I have read several threads on this topic but am really confused as to who I should use. I would like to train to do semi permanent eyelash extensions and want to use the best quality products and use what is considered to be the best system to achieve the best results. The threads I have read are quite old and so just wondering what peoples opinions are today? What is considered to be the market leaders? I have so far looked into Flirties, Eyelash Emporium, Lash Perfect, Nouveau Lashes and AH Francis and cant really differentiate. Im based in Nottingham but don't mind travelling. What have been peoples experiences? Can anyone recommend one over the other? Thanks in advance for your help, I know i am probably repeating other's threads but I cant seem to get the answers I want. Thanks guys!! :) xxxxxxx :biggrin:

Hey there :) I can't comment on the branded lash training because I did one at a place called top talons in Chesterfield, they were good and informative, shown me the basics and I have built my confidence through practice, I would still look into doing a refresher course with a brand though, but I thought my course I went on was good for the price of it - and the tutor was really nice. (I would defo change glue though - me and my friend who went on that course both use flirties glue now as the glue they use I didn't rate). Hope this helps xx

Look into Xtreme Lashes, they are great but pretty pricey

Hi, I trained recently with Olivia from Gateway in Manchester and their training was really good if anyone's looking in that area. She talked us through many different brands which was good as we weren't then forced to stick to just one brand. Since the course I've been using Lash Perfect and Lash Base which have both been great so far. Loved the fact that the course was just 1 day and so far everyone I've done so far has really loved their lashes and booked back in :) thinking of training in lash lift next for the more natural clients.
:Grope:

Latest posts

Back