Best lash lift / best tint kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KathrynP

Reaction score
I’ve recently done a lash lift course and we trained using salon system, after reading some forums/reviews there’s been a few that say SS isn’t the best... Which brands are the best to use (one where I don’t have to be trained in that specific product). I also need to know which tinting kits are the best to use, long lasting etc.. Can anyone also please advise how much I should charge per lift and tint? I’m thinking of doing a package, i.e lift, lash tint and eyebrow tint and tidy.. Or lift/lash tint. How much should I charge for the treatments/package? Thanks

I am also studying Beauty L2 but am not yet qualified so am unable to upload any qualifications. I have signed up to salons direct and Sally’s.

Please also give feedback on SS if it’s a system you’ve used.. thanks in advance

I trained with SS whilst doing my Level 2 as that's the brand my college brought in but now during my Level 3 I trained with myLash which I like better. Also some girls on my college course swear by lashfx as well but I can't speak for them. For charging price wise I wouldn't charge no less then £35 for a lift & tint depending on your area. For the package, based on my own personal prices I'd probably charge around the £50 mark.

Where’s the best place to purchase these kits? I’m in the US.

Latest posts

Back