Best lash lift brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fljxx

Reaction score
Hello

I will be doing a LVL course with gateway next month. I am planning to work mobile and eventually offer lash extensions too.

I have been researching different lash lift brands. Which do you think are the best?

I have also seen lash shields sold on ebay for really cheap. Are there any difference to the branded ones? How much does your kit cost you per customer?

Thanks

Try Elleebana

Hello

I will be doing a LVL course with gateway next month. I am planning to work mobile and eventually offer lash extensions too.

I have been researching different lash lift brands. Which do you think are the best?

I have also seen lash shields sold on ebay for really cheap. Are there any difference to the branded ones? How much does your kit cost you per customer?

Thanks

I am using the lash lift kit of Dollys lash brand. Due to its popularity, I purchase this kit. I got great results. It naturally gives lash a great lift. You can give theit lift kit a try. It is a very famous brand and that's why many vendors are there in the market who also sell duplicate the kit and using a duplicate product can badly damage lashes.

Hey! Nouveau is the creater of LVL (be careful not to use this term unless you have trained with this company, and instead using “Lash lift”) I went on a course with them last month and they are amazing ! X

Latest posts

Back