Best lash lift products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless

Reaction score
Hello i wanted to know what Lash lift products people have found to give the best results. I did some training and they used Salon systems however i have read that alot of people havent had good results

Flirties are great :)

I changed from salon systems to Elleebana. The process time is much much quicker and the results were a lot better. X

Elleebana for sure. Much quicker times and nourishing lotions. As long as you are lash lift trained and insured than you can use Elleebana products without having to do a separate course with them :)

Elleebana for sure. Much quicker times and nourishing lotions. As long as you are lash lift trained and insured than you can use Elleebana products without having to do a separate course with them :)
Brill thank you all

I've just done the Ellisons course with Jenny up at PZ cussons in London.
It was fab!
Small class - so lot's of 1-1 hands on help.
The product and training were great, and the result's, if I do say so myself, were pretty impressive. :)

Flirties. I have amazing results every time [emoji119]

I use Hamazaki products from Japan. It seems the stronger the smell, the faster the processing time. So I try to balance the two. If I have client with very resistant lashes, I use Elleebana because while it smells much stronger, it works much faster.

Hello i wanted to know what Lash lift products people have found to give the best results. I did some training and they used Salon systems however i have read that alot of people havent had good results
Ī find LVL to be the best. You need to take a traing to buy them, but someone sells it on eBay. It is pretty pricy, but the quality... It doesn’t smell as much as Chinese stuff or Dolly’s Lash. Try it out! https://m.ebay.com/itm/LVL-Lash-Lif...516932?hash=item1a3d796a44:g:j0AAAOSw0A9aH4ep

Latest posts

Back