Best loyalty scheme?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
I would like to start up a loyalty scheme, to produce more business ie. introduce a friend and both you & your friend will receive £x off your treatment etc..
Please can you tell me what loyalty schemes have been good for you in getting new clients and an increase in business?
Thanks very much x

I offer a refer a friend scheme where the new client and the existing client who made the referral both receive £5 off a treatment. I also offer a loyalty card where a client gets a stamp for each treatment they have...10 stamps equals £10 off a treatment or off retail products.

Make sure you build the cost of any loyalty scheme into your pricing structure. Hope that helps.

Thanks. With the loyalty card, if somebody had, say, eyebrow tint & eyebrow shape & eyelash tint at the same appointment, would you class that as 3 stamps? What I'm getting at is if a client has lots of treatments in one appointment, they would soon build up there 10th stamp. And some clients could have cheaper treatments than others i.e tints compared to full set of lash extensions and 9 infill appointments. Obviously the lash client has spent a lot more money than the tint client to get to there £5 off. How do people manage situations like this please? x

My cheapest treatment is £22 so they get a stamp for each treatment. I do have a lady who has three treatments per visit but as she spends over £100 each time I'm happy to give her 3 stamps. Maybe offer a stamp per £25 if you're offering things like brows as it could end up costing you a lot!

Could you not do a stamp per visit instead of per treatment? x

I stamp per visit.

10 stamps and get 20% off their 11th appointment

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Refer a friend then both get £5 off sounds great and easy to manage. I think I prefer a stamp per visit rather than treatment. Still not sure about a set £ off or a % off? 5 visits? 10 visits?
I have spent far too long today, going round in circles with this! Can anybody else tell me what they do, please? Then I promise to go away and make a decision! x

I don't do this but I was going to do a stamp per £20/25 spent. That way you are rewarding your clients who make one visit but spend £100 and the ones who come often spending £20/30 and completely ignoring the tight ones who spend £7.50 lol.

You may encourage an upsell as well!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

We do it with a stamp every time they come in. Doesn't matter if they just have an eyebrow wax or spend a fortune its a stamp per visit. And if they come to me for nails & the other therapist for waxing they have a card for each of us as we're both self employed. Once they have 10 stamps they get a free 30 min back massage. It works really well for us.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've made a decision!
Refer a friend = £5 off for existing and new client.
Get a stamp per visit. Tenth stamp is 20% off.
Does that sound good enough?
Thanks for all your help x

I use s points system so everyone is rewarded fairly as to how much they spend with me

I use s points system so everyone is rewarded fairly as to how much they spend with me

Oh no, never thought of that sort of system. How do you work that exactly? xx

I offer a stamp pet £10 spent, when 10 stamps are filled they get £20 off their next visit

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Google reward it. Everyone gets a plastic card and I have a card reader. My clients love it!

We have a points system as well! For every £1 they spend they get a point and then we have different points where they can spend them such as 150 points is a free half hour treatment / 200 points is a 45 min free treatment / 400 points is an hour treatment etc. so they can spend as soon as they get 150 points or save it for something more of a treat!

Latest posts

Back