Best Matte Top Coat & Where to buy OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

so first question: just wondered if anyone had tried any mattifying (is that how you spell it) top coats? i really want to get one but not sure which brand to go for, i use mostly OPI polishes but can't seem to find one at my local capital...

also where can you buy opi from online? i've given up on lena white, they have lost my custom due to claiming to have never received my 10+ emails with my trade details on, even though i never got failure reports and no i didnt send it to the wrong email address. my local capital store is 40mins away and they dont have a great selection and my local sallys is 40mins away and they don't have a great selection either...

Aston & Fincher stock OPI if you have one near you and will order anything in fir you if they don't have it. x

Aston & Fincher stock OPI if you have one near you and will order anything in fir you if they don't have it. x

ooo i never think of them, they have one 30mins from me so might go and have a look next week :D thank you!

Latest posts

Back