Best nail forum ever!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

besthands

Reaction score
I'm new here and have been cruising the archived posts here at Nail Geek. All i can say is its so very refreshing to read and respond to other professionals in the business and from all over the world to boot!1 Just am very happy i found this forum, i don't think ill need to keep up with the other forums at all, its all here and its good info. Thanks everybody, for such a great site! :) Michael

I'm new here and have been cruising the archived posts here at Nail Geek. All i can say is its so very refreshing to read and respond to other professionals in the business and from all over the world to boot!1 Just am very happy i found this forum, i don't think ill need to keep up with the other forums at all, its all here and its good info. Thanks everybody, for such a great site! :) Michael

Welcome to Salongeek ... we talk 'turkey'' here and only the facts .. not myth, supposition or opinion (not when it comes to the facts). Yes it is good info .. the best .. and I'm glad you are learning from it, Michael. Hope you have fun here.

Latest posts

Back