Best OPI gel color supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm wanting to buy the opi gel color as changing to that system and want the led lamp and gels but can't find them at a reasonable price can anyone help? ?

Many thanks

Rowen

I think Sallys/Salon Services sells OPI gelcolor but not sure of other suppliers.

The price will generally be the same wherever you go for the same brand though. Well I use CND Shellac and it's the same price at both the suppliers, same with other products I've noticed as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you in the uk?

It's available in Salon services/Sally trade only stores. Buy on VAT free days and good value.

Oh just seen your in Somerset... Try Lena white they are the official distributors and often have deals on gelcolour

Yes I heard it's in salon services trade only stores but the closest one to me is quite far away from where I am (typical) think I will take a trip to it though to see. I've just registered on lena white thanks waiting for them to verify it and will look at prices : ) I've found a website called beverly beaute anyone used that?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've PM'd you
SS

Beverly beaut, online website sells opi colours quite cheap, salon direct and capital beauty both sell opi gel colours but capital only sell them in store not online, Well they do in the store near me anyway. But the VAT free days do not apply to the gel colours, only the lamp.
Hope this helps

Lo x

Beverly beaut, online website sells opi colours quite cheap, salon direct and capital beauty both sell opi gel colours but capital only sell them in store not online, Well they do in the store near me anyway. But the VAT free days do not apply to the gel colours, only the lamp.
Hope this helps

Lo x

Thanks Lo that beverly beaute is the cheapest I've come across thanks for the advise struggling to find a opi lamp at a reasonable price any advice?

Rowen x

I got my opi lamp from capital on their VAT free days. But unfortunately they don't tell you when they are until they start!
Beverly beaut are cheap, I personally havnt bought from them yet, I took the risk and bought a few off eBay. And I've had no problems as yet.
If you do buy from Beverly beaut let me know what you think. The only reason I havnt bought from them is because to justify postage and you need to buy quite a few.
Actually saying that I'm not sure wether they add VAT at checkout, have you looked?

Lo x

Just checked out Beverly beaute, is it legitimate? Sorry to ask I just always worry when sites are a bit cheaper that stuff might be fake :)

Also I had a quick look at checkout (didn't buy obviously) but couldn't see VAT added on top?

Hmmm couldn't tell you... Can u find any reviews?
Lo x

Silly question but can you cure the opi gel color in a normal 36 w uv lamp I can't afford the led opi one just yet so my new 36 uv lamp will be Ok? X

I've pm'd u hun as I have some opi for sale, only used two or three times x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lena White is the UK authorised distributor of OPI. They had some offers at Professional Beauty that are available until the end of the week.

www.lenawhite.co.uk

You can purchase from unauthorised distributors, but you risk customs charges, if these charges are enforced then you may pay more than if you would have purchased them from the correct channels in the first place.

Didn't realise it was coming from America, thought it was an English site

Latest posts

Back