Best pedi and mani products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Envy

Reaction score
Hello, in july ill be doing a mani pedi course. I dont want to make the same mistake i did with nails so im researching well in advance. Which are the best mani and pedi brands to buy products from?

Im wanting to stock about 4 different fragrances. Im just not real sure on what brands are good brands. I dont want to invest a lot of money into something that i think is good and turns out to be crap. I no everyone has thier preferances and all that but if you take away all factors including, smell, price, avalibilty, and just go off amazing good quality product which would be the better brands that i could then research each brand a bit more

I am still trying to figure this put but no one seems to have the ultimate answer - I guess it must be a individual thing. I am looking at Spa Ritual, CND& Cuccio at the moment xxx

Check out all that jazz! I've just purchased the apple & cucumber and chocolate orange range and my clients are going mad for them.
I'm also investing in their captivate range too. Xx

cnd products all the way :) x

I am still trying to figure this put but no one seems to have the ultimate answer - I guess it must be a individual thing. I am looking at Spa Ritual, CND& Cuccio at the moment xxx

I used spa ritual products when I did my training for mani, my mum loved them...the scents didn't appeal to me tho x

CND Spa Pedicure is by far the best i have ever used. Their whole range fit together in such a great smelling system. They even do a smaller kit to try first which is always a bonus.x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I like Kaeso the whole collection smells gorgeous

Thank you all so much, this gas helped alot

i love Kaeso it smells amazing x

I like Kaeso

Hi Kaznal,

Can I ask where you purchased your Kaeso and did they supply the MSDS or did you have to source the sheets elsewhere?

Hi Kaznal,

Can I ask where you purchased your Kaeso and did they supply the MSDS or did you have to source the sheets elsewhere?

I vote Kaeso too! Smells divine!

I didn't get MSDS sheets with mine, I bought from Dennis Williams. I haven't set up yet , but will be doing shortly. I am going to have to ask then if they have them or try contacting Kaeso directly.

I vote Kaeso too! Smells divine!

I didn't get MSDS sheets with mine, I bought from Dennis Williams. I haven't set up yet , but will be doing shortly. I am going to have to ask then if they have them or try contacting Kaeso directly.

Yeah, I have contacted Kaeso but still waiting for a reply.....:confused:

I use kaeso too and i buy from a salon beauty supplier via eBay.its handy

Yeah, I have contacted Kaeso but still waiting for a reply.....:confused:

I emailed the supplier I bought them from about 20 minutes ago - and they've just send me a whole folder full of all the Kaeso MSDS sheets - do you want me to PM the link to you?

I emailed the supplier I bought them from about 20 minutes ago - and they've just send me a whole folder full of all the Kaeso MSDS sheets - do you want me to PM the link to you?

You're a wee gem jojemac !! Yes please :Love:

Latest posts

Back