Best product for dark spots-pigmentation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hey skin geeks,

ive popped over from hair lol I wonder if any of you can help me out, I have developed some awful dark patches of pigmentation, there quite dark and in the worst places, they are build of melanin im told so they are dark patches and i have two under each of my eyes/top of cheek bones so i look like i constantly am shattered or have been punched and the other is under my nose so i look like i have a mustache!!! :( i try to look at the funny side lol but its starting to bother me now, i look awful with no make up on i look worn, i wear foundation every single day now where as i never used to and you can still see it under there.

I have been using a sample of orgins and its not really doing too much, its been bout 4 weeks, not sure its even faded a tiny bit, i went into boots and asked about the no 7 range as i heard very good things about them and also clinique, the problem being is these products are expensise, clinique £40!! :0
I have no problem in paying for a product if i know its going to work, i have been on other forums of reviwers but its all getting so confusing, so im hoping someone on here has clients with this problems and they use something that works or even if you guys know of products that work or if you can advise on what else i should be doing to help my skin?? Im 28, have always been lucky and looked younger but now i'm rapidily looking very old and won a lot quicker, help me!!! :Scared:

Thank you in advance geeks xxxx

Hey skin geeks,

ive popped over from hair lol I wonder if any of you can help me out, I have developed some awful dark patches of pigmentation, there quite dark and in the worst places, they are build of melanin im told so they are dark patches and i have two under each of my eyes/top of cheek bones so i look like i constantly am shattered or have been punched and the other is under my nose so i look like i have a mustache!!! :( i try to look at the funny side lol but its starting to bother me now, i look awful with no make up on i look worn, i wear foundation every single day now where as i never used to and you can still see it under there.

I have been using a sample of orgins and its not really doing too much, its been bout 4 weeks, not sure its even faded a tiny bit, i went into boots and asked about the no 7 range as i heard very good things about them and also clinique, the problem being is these products are expensise, clinique £40!! :0
I have no problem in paying for a product if i know its going to work, i have been on other forums of reviwers but its all getting so confusing, so im hoping someone on here has clients with this problems and they use something that works or even if you guys know of products that work or if you can advise on what else i should be doing to help my skin?? Im 28, have always been lucky and looked younger but now i'm rapidily looking very old and won a lot quicker, help me!!! :Scared:

Thank you in advance geeks xxxx

Near your eyes are a tricky area, the cheeks I would IPL/Laser, the quickest and most effective way and if its just small areas it shouldn't cost you much xx

Hi it might be best to try a lilac concealer under your foundation. Covers pretty well. Place foundation on top to cover lilac colour. Or sleek make up is great for a heavy concealer.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back