Best products to retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi all I'm thinking of doing more retail only do solar oil and vinylux at mo, what else do you all sell that's popular? X

I'm interested in this one too! :)

nourish, all that jazz cuticle oils In 3 scents/flavours, bee bars 7 flavours (these sell themselves!) hand and foot cream, cuticle balms, lip butters, nail files. x

Wh
nourish, all that jazz cuticle oils In 3 scents/flavours, bee bars 7 flavours (these sell themselves!) hand and foot cream, cuticle balms, lip butters, nail files. x
Hi, just wondering what are bee bars?x

Wh

Hi, just wondering what are bee bars?x

It's a solid lotion bar. Looks like soap but you warm it between your hands and use it like a regular lotion. But it's really good for dry skin, eczema etc. (it Got rid of my psoriasis on my elbows) i think that's why I sell so many because it's something that's really made a difference to me and I use them all the time, so it's easy for me to tell people how much I love them. And they smell amazing!
http://www.allthatjazzuk.com/product-details/5/119/119/bee-bar/bee-bar-lotion/bee-bar-medium.htm (that's the retail price)

Hey. Can I ask what flavours are most popular with all that jazz bee bars / lip butters ? I'm wanting to retail them but only want to buy a few to see how they do. Also do you retail any of the polishes ? Tia x

Hey. Can I ask what flavours are most popular with all that jazz bee bars / lip butters ? I'm wanting to retail them but only want to buy a few to see how they do. Also do you retail any of the polishes ? Tia x

Clients went mad for the cocktails collection (the neons that match gelish) I sold lots of those.
In the bee bars Hawaiian, sweet honey & citrus sell the best.
But my older ladies like lavender & natural.
Xx

Clients went mad for the cocktails collection (the neons that match gelish) I sold lots of those.
In the bee bars Hawaiian, sweet honey & citrus sell the best.
But my older ladies like lavender & natural.
Xx

Ooo I love the look of those bee bars! Are you able to buy them from salon services since they sell gelish and all that jazz? Since I use CND products if I was to order from them that's the only product is be ordering and would save me postage xx

How much do you sell them for cheekychick and also how mush do people sell pinkie cuticle oil for??

Latest posts

Back