Best salon professional gel brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shantel86

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what everyone’s personal preference is on the best professional gel brand? I’m new to all of this and just starting up on my own so what some advice if possible.
Thank you 😊

Which brand did you train with?

There are many good professional brands. You can distinguish between them depending on their company history and the range of education that they offer. It is always better to be trained by Educators from the brand you use - as only they will have the in-depth experience with that product based on their own experience and also the feedback from other Educators in the team.

Shellac, gelish and dnd are good but as said before it is better to get use to gel by using the brand you trained with and get your basics and technique down pat before experimenting 🙂 this is what I found when first starting out

Hi, I recently switched over to cjelp, it made sense for me as I have been using their full acrylic system since they pretty much started out.
You could get a few base and top coats, plus a black, white and red to see how you like the coverage and application of different brands.
Ultimately whichever brand you decide to go with, use their full system including their lamp and do a gel skills or conversion course with the brand to ensure you're applying and removing the system correctly and getting the best from it.

Latest posts

Back