Best scalp bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahchit

Reaction score
Hey , I've got a client who wants her roots done she's had scalp bleach for years my questions this I used to use blue frosting for scalp bleach years back and havent really had the clientele for this mostly foils..
Any advice on the best scalp bleach out there or is blue frosting still good ?

No, you're better off using a modern bleach formulated for on scalp applications. Most of them are cream or gel formulations. There are quite a few to choose from and they shouldn't cause any scalp irritation that are more common with the ordinary cheaper powder bleaches.

Read the product instructions, if you're unsure.

Also, stick with a low vol matching brand developer to ensure the mix is a smooth consistency.

No, you're better off using a modern bleach formulated for on scalp applications. Most of them are cream or gel formulations. There are quite a few to choose from and they shouldn't cause any scalp irritation that are more common with the ordinary cheaper powder bleaches.

Read the product instructions, if you're unsure.

Also, stick with a low vol matching brand developer to ensure the mix is a smooth consistency.
Would you say blonde me is a good one to go for ?

Hope so. :) I've just bought a tub of it for the first time today to try.
I normally use tigi Copyright colour as it can safely be used on or off scalp but I thought I'd try Schwarzkopf for a change.

I love blonde me ! No complaints at all with this

I use blonde me :) I think it's amazing. No need to go higher than 25 vol either which is great :)

Ok thanks guys I'll get the blonde me then

Another vote for blonde me! [emoji106]

I have a few clients that get a full head bleach and i use blue frosting but not the tub of powder bleach, i use the one with satchels and bottle of oil booster ,its for scalp application and great if your looking to a get a white blonde

I got blonde me bleach with the 30vol hopefully that will do the trick the lady in capital said it's one of the best and brings it up clean without the yellow

Come out great thanks x

Attachments

• IMG_5916.JPG
    IMG_5916.JPG
    888.6 KB · Views: 190
Hey did you tone this? X
It has the bonding structure built in and u must shake it every morning to reactivate the anti- yellow pigment lightening pigmentation additive x

Blonde me

Latest posts

Back