Best self tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flapjack

Reaction score
Hi,

I want a self tan that is easy to apply such as a cream or mousse and doesnt make a mess.
Also one that lasts really well but isnt too expensive. Can anyone recommend any good ones that can either be purchased in shops such as boots, or from beauty online shops such as Ellisons?

Thanks

I don't know how good ones purchased in Boots are, but I can recommend (in a 100% biased way of course) the Fresh Indulgence tanning foam. I've used it myself, I find it easy to apply because the guide colour is very visible, and it gives a lovely long-lasting colour as it's based upon the Fresh Indulgence professional range. It uses the professional solution as its base.

Hi,

I want a self tan that is easy to apply such as a cream or mousse and doesn't make a mess.
Also one that lasts really well but isn't too expensive. Can anyone recommend any good ones that can either be purchased in shops such as boots, or from beauty on-line shops such as Ellisons?

Thanks
as this is a professional forum its best to discuss professional products rather than those from the high street

In terms of what you get for your money product purchased from the high street generally speaking whilst cheaper are really not as good as those purchased via the professional sector
So maybe best to look at the websites for the professional wholesalers and resellers
HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back