Best service-why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malea423

Reaction score
As a nail tech, a lot of us went into the industry because we love to be pampered.

What is the best manicure you have ever had? And what made it the best?

I've actually only ever had my nails done once or twice and both instances were at NSS salons. Nothing good about them, lol.

Same here, I haven't had any great experiences either. I've had amazing facials and other treatments, but not nail services. Plenty of terrible manicures though! I've had clients rave about how gentle and relaxing my services are. I always say that manicures aren't supposed to hurt! I've left salons bleeding though so I know why people are used to that :)

I've actually only ever had my nails done once or twice and both instances were at NSS salons. Nothing good about them, lol.

Me too - once when I was 16 (with my sister on a "girls day out") and again on my 18th birthday - I used to do my own nail art on them and that's the bit I liked! Those NSS taught me how NOT to treat my clients. My nails actually hurt and I trained in nails myself 3 months later. No more NSS for me or my friends/family :)

xxx

Just look at these horrid spades!

The French tipped ones are art done by them - I didn't touch them. The leopard print nail art was done by me and I filed the sidewalls & free edge of their Acrylics so they didn't look so shovel-like.

I stand corrected though, I've had my nails done 3 times by them.

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355128854.208597.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355128854.208597.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 123
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355128863.890757.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355128863.890757.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 120
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355128887.847199.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355128887.847199.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 124
I've never had my nails done or manicures etc done prior to doing my own courses, I got into nails at 14 after doing friends nail art so often and building a love.

And the manicures etc at college tho being my only experience of receiving can't be classed as my nicest ones lol.

Latest posts

Back