Best silver shampoo/conditioner mousse!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryOnTop

Reaction score
Hi there,

I would just like some different opinions on what you think is the best silver shampoo conditioner of if a mousse is best. I was using the touch of silver one recommended by my hairdresser but I don't like the results and it turns some of my hair more silver than other pieces of my hair. I also now have a permanent silver hair dye and it doesn't tend to be as grey/silver as I would like but I also don't like the toner as some of my hair takes better to it than other parts leaving me with streaks when I like it to be all the same colour. Hope someone can recommend a better product for me to use to give it a silver boost!

Thanks guys

hot hed by fudge is good, really strong in toning and its a leave in conditioner.. but not so good if you want to tone your roots.. it could be a bit greasy..

joico violet shampoo is good.. they now have a violet conditioner to match it..
and you know you will be keeping your hair in good nick to..

Schwarzkopf has a good one..

but if it was me i`d buy joico and alternate it with Kpak shampoo.. you can leave the violet shampoo on for a few mins to get stronger results...

hth x

I have been using silver mist water rinse. and honestly it is a huge success with the clients. . It is a tadge blue when you apply it to wet hair but dries to give a super white/platinum colour when dry...we are loving it.

Matrix so silver is my favourite and it retails at £8.95. Just use it once or twice a week and it really brightens up blondes x

Thanks for all your advice, I really appreciate it. :)

I will look them up and read information on them, as my silvery grey is starting to fade so it needs a boost. x

hot hed by fudge is good, really strong in toning and its a leave in conditioner.. but not so good if you want to tone your roots.. it could be a bit greasy..

joico violet shampoo is good.. they now have a violet conditioner to match it..
and you know you will be keeping your hair in good nick to..

Schwarzkopf has a good one..

but if it was me i`d buy joico and alternate it with Kpak shampoo.. you can leave the violet shampoo on for a few mins to get stronger results...

hth x
Can't find the fudge one. I think Schwarzkopf was the violet shampoo I was using and gave me streaks of blue, silver and blonde. Would you recommend I buy the joico violet shampoo and conditioner? How many times would you suggest using them?
Thanks alot for your help & advice x

Latest posts

Back