Best skincare brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m hoping to open my own salon shortly and I’m just wondering if anyone has any skin care brands they love and swear by... I do like it if a brand is exclusive and you can’t buy them in the local shops. I’m struggling to find one that’s like that.

I think The Ordinary is mostly very good and affordable for clients. I often recommend regimens that have a few of their products. I know a spa which stocks this and it seems to sell ok. It's not really a 'system' and it is sort of available for clients to buy over the net. So may not suit all your criteria.

I think The Ordinary is mostly very good and affordable for clients. I often recommend regimens that have a few of their products. I know a spa which stocks this and it seems to sell ok. It's not really a 'system' and it is sort of available for clients to buy over the net. So may not suit all your criteria.

Thankyou, if you know any other good skin care brands please throw them myway [emoji85]

In salon I use environ and Dermogenera. Environ is great for retail and result driven treatments and Dermogenera is the icing on the cake. Serums and peels that really work. You really want a professional range that allows you to do treatments that the client can’t do at home. Environ is sold online and Dermogenera isn’t but we retail bucket loads of environ regardless.

Let me know if you’d like any more info on Dermogenera as I’m their uk distributor and trainer.

Vic x

I'm a big fan of Image skincare, very result driven brand, a lot of salons seem to have it now though, especially in Ireland anyway.

Hi everyone, I’m hoping to open my own salon shortly and I’m just wondering if anyone has any skin care brands they love and swear by... I do like it if a brand is exclusive and you can’t buy them in the local shops. I’m struggling to find one that’s like that.

Hey feel free to check us out.

We supply a few small salons in the UK. We're a fast growing brand with a loyal customer base and are looking to take it to the next level stocking more independent salons across the UK.

All the best,

Jack x

Forgot to mention about the best sunscreen that I myself use and received excellent feedback for. Heliocare range. Goes on really nicely without the white/streaking and of course works comprehensively. There is a relatively newer version called Heliocare 360 and it is designed for those who live in warmer climates (not us then!) or have oilier skin. Great stuff

Forgot to mention about the best sunscreen that I myself use and received excellent feedback for. Heliocare range. Goes on really nicely without the white/streaking and of course works comprehensively. There is a relatively newer version called Heliocare 360 and it is designed for those who live in warmer climates (not us then!) or have oilier skin. Great stuff

This stuff is amazing!

Have you contacted Eve Taylor? Very results driven aromatherapy skincare. A friend of mine that has a salon in central London recently took the on Eve Taylor on my recommendation and says it is the best thing she ever brought into her salon/clinic. Retails so well and cannot be found in shops or pharmacies. We have it with Environ however as the Eve Taylor range is very comprehensive we are now fazing out Environ and going full Eve Taylor. You will not believe the pricing either! S x

I'm a big fan of Image skincare, very result driven brand, a lot of salons seem to have it now though, especially in Ireland anyway.

How much is the retail for the client to buy on average and do they do facials? X

I would love some more information on the dermogenera brand, that would be amazing thankyou? X

Hey feel free to check us out.

We supply a few small salons in the UK. We're a fast growing brand with a loyal customer base and are looking to take it to the next level stocking more independent salons across the UK.

All the best,

Jack x

Where can I go to check this brand out? X thankyou x

How much is the retail for the client to buy on average and do they do facials? X
Yes the do a full range of facials and advanced peels. It varys cleansers start at around 30 and it goes upwards from there but it's probably priced similarly to most professional brands.

How do I get in touch with them? I would like some more information on this brand xx

How do I get in touch with them? I would like some more information on this brand xx
Look for your closest rep or contact the UK distributors they should be able help you[emoji4]

I would love some more information on the dermogenera brand, that would be amazing thankyou? X

Hi thanks for your interest. If you’d like to pm me with your email I’ll send you some info with our next training dates x

In salon I use environ and Dermogenera. Environ is great for retail and result driven treatments and Dermogenera is the icing on the cake. Serums and peels that really work. You really want a professional range that allows you to do treatments that the client can’t do at home. Environ is sold online and Dermogenera isn’t but we retail bucket loads of environ regardless.

Let me know if you’d like any more info on Dermogenera as I’m their uk distributor and trainer.

Vic x
Hi, can I also get some information on your Dermogenera brand please. Thank you!

Hi, can I also get some information on your Dermogenera brand please. Thank you!

Of course @2sweet20. Please pm me your email address and I’ll send some details over x

Last edited:

Hi there,
Kathleen Natural is a new British brand which is an organic and natural range. Also not tested on animals.
We do a starter kit that provides all for facials that includes 2 hand held devices. Ionic non surgical face lift device and a sonic deep cleansing device. There is free training and no hidden costs and no big start up fee.
Many thanks
Rachel x
DM me for further information.

Latest posts

Back