Best soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zznailszz

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Was thinking of trying a new hard gel which can be soaked off. The Edge gel is apparently buff off only. Please recommend for me. Thanks!x

Have a look at CND Brisa Lite Sculpting gel. You can create enhancements with it, requires no buffing of the natural nail and it soaks off. Welcome - Sweet Squared

I use bio sculpture soak off gels, they have a few different types of gels for different nail types so great as a bespoke treatment, I use it to sculpt and as an overlay x

Thank you. I have heard good things about both of these, hard to make a decision, will only be using for overlays/enhancements not sculpting. Have also heard IBD is good but sculpting gel better than builder gel😩😩😩!!!

I have the Cnd Brisa lite gel but I haven't tried the brisa lite sculpting gel (yet!) I may have a play with it 😀

Cuccio an ASP have a sculpting soak off gel and their training is fantastic.

I use CND Brisa a Lite soak off and Calgel. Calgel is also a soak off gel. Both beautiful quality gels.

Thkyou all for your help. I am going to try CND Brisa Lite (for some reason feel like a traitor as am a Gelish girl!!). Also, going to use IBD builder gel as lots of positive comments on it..

Thkyou all for your help. I am going to try CND Brisa Lite (for some reason feel like a traitor as am a Gelish girl!!). Also, going to use IBD builder gel as lots of positive comments on it..

I think most of us use the best products on the market. Their are a few to stay away from but you can't go wrong with a big brand name like the ones mentioned on this thread.

I'm a Gelish girl too but can recommend brisa lite sculpting gel.

Latest posts

Back