Best spa break, where would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElysianAnnie

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Looking to buy my mother in law a spa break for Christmas (obviously I'll be going too [emoji13])
Just wondering if any of you have had a really good experience in a specific Spa?
Preferably in the midlands or just outside.
Thanks in advance
Xx

Hi geeks!
Looking to buy my mother in law a spa break for Christmas (obviously I'll be going too [emoji13])
Just wondering if any of you have had a really good experience in a specific Spa?
Preferably in the midlands or just outside.
Thanks in advance
Xx

Must it be a spa break?

Coombe Abbey, in Warwickshire, is absolutely stunning and a fabulous place to stay. It's also a great base for local sightseeing.

Thankyou for the reply!! I'm actually from Coventry and go to Coombe abbey everyday to walk the dog. Stayed there a few times too and it is beautiful however my MIL loves to be pampered and thought it's a perfect gift to get her. Thankyou for your input though xx

http://www.ragdalehall.co.uk

Ragdale hall is lovely in Leicestershire :)

P.s I love Coombe abbey! Used to go most weekend as a child and hand feed the squirrels [emoji87] x

Check out the good spa guide , they have reviews of 100s of spas and offers too x

Most of the Center Parcs spas do day/overnight packages now and you can use the village facilities I think xx

Hi, How about googling a couple of log cabins you could get one with a hot tub :) I know it's not a spa but it could be fun :)

The cube Birmingham & the belfry in Birmingham both offer mazing breaks and top quality breaks

I was thinking about booking the mere golf club and spa for our Xmas do... Have a spa day then meal later. Has anyone been here before?

Latest posts

Back