Best start up spray gun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemma0103

Reaction score
hi all just been on a next step beauty spray tanning course, really confused on which gun and products are best to use. Anybody with any information is much appreciated. thanks

Please search the forum :)

Hi Jemma,
All have their faves but I personally say Maximist all the way!
As a beginner the Maximist Lite Plus or Maximist SprayMate might be best to start with but as you get busier (15+ tans per day / tanning parties) I would recommend upgrading to the Evolution TNT or Pro TNT.
Good luck! :)

I've got the ts20 hvpl and I'm yet to do my course but find it very easy to use and set up. I'm doing a next step beauty one this month was the course any gd???

I've got the ts20 hvpl and I'm yet to do my course but find it very easy to use and set up. I'm doing a next step beauty one this month was the course any gd???

Hi just done the course u r on about with next step beauty, I wouldn't recommend using this company me and my friend attending only just the other day and in process of complaining we have learnt more doing research online, also are now enquiring on further courses available with other companies, however have used surepass they where more informative and more help when we completed a waxing course with them!!
Hope this helps x

O that doesn't sound gd was it that bad

I personally didn't feel happy knowing we was qualified but yet next morn my friend was stripey and I was orange!
But my point being we was told by tutor our tans was brilliant, but if we hadn't of gone together and I had spray tanned someone else, I wouldn't of known that the tan was awful the next day and thought I was brilliant and quite happily spray tanned others!!
It was also suppose to be unbrand specific course but all we got promoted was sunjunkie Sienna x and other leading brands were useless according to tutor so just makesure u do your research x

Latest posts

Back