Best training for semi-permanent lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabrina_Starr

Reaction score
Hey guys

Where have you all trained for semi-permanent lashes? Where would you recommend for me to do training? I am based in Manchester and was thinking Nouveau Beauty but they don't offer the Kit with the training which is a must for me really. I have done all of my training so far with NSI but to do it there you need to have done the lash tint/perm course and I haven't and won't be until December. Has anyone trained with Carlton the Carlton Institute? Or the British Beauty Academy?

Arghhh help lol <3:confused:

Have a look at flirties they include a kit with training and often do one to one training as well if you pick up kelly shah (bonkers) on here she is the trainer or have a. Look at the beautytrix.me webite for more details.

Thank you :) xoxo

Thank you :) xoxo

I'm doing the flirties sp lashes and express lash course on the 22nd. I researched loads i was torn between lash perfect and flirties and eventually decided on flirties after reading all the great reviews on training and products from fellow geeks.

I'll let you know how I get on xx

Sarahrose14, Ill be really interested to know how you get on with your flirties course as I'm currently looking into it myself. :D

Sarahrose14, Ill be really interested to know how you get on with your flirties course as I'm currently looking into it myself. :D

I'll post tomorrow night and let you know how I got on x

Hello Sabrina, we offer Lash FX courses in Bolton. Not far from you :)

Regards,

HB

Well I've just completed my flirties course and it was fantastic. I did express and sp lashes. The trainer demonstrated the techniques and explained everything really thoroughly she then talked me through whilst I did my model (I did pay extra for 1-2-1 teaching).

This was my 2nd sp lash course as I came away from my first course with more questions than answers and the tutor didnt watch us apply the lashes she just looked at the end result, so I didn't know if what I was doing was right.

The flirties tutor talked me through all lash types and everything that could happen/go wrong and how to deal with/prevent/fix things. I now feel really confident to go to do my case studies. The theory side was really clear and concise, I'm really pleased with everything! Xxx

hi im also interested in doing a lash course... if u dont mind how much did it cost for one-to-one... and did it include your kit? do you have to go back for assessment at a later date? I have sourced nouveau lash training within a 45min drive but not sure.. its hard to choose.. sorry for so many questions but you sound really satisfied with the course you done and the courses are so expensive. :rolleyes:

Have a look on the beautytrix.me website for prices hun as we aint allowed to post em here. Prices for flirties are for the training and for the kit

oops sorry... im new lol... thank you x

hi im also interested in doing a lash course... if u dont mind how much did it cost for one-to-one... and did it include your kit? do you have to go back for assessment at a later date? I have sourced nouveau lash training within a 45min drive but not sure.. its hard to choose.. sorry for so many questions but you sound really satisfied with the course you done and the courses are so expensive. :rolleyes:

Hi nubee give beautytrix a call and they'll give you all the info you need. I'm really pleased with absolutely every aspect of the course, I've never trained or know anyone who trained with nouveau so I can't really comment on them. But I will say I searched a lot of threads and time and time again flirties were raved about for their training and products especially the glue. Hth xx

Hi Nubee
if you want to pm me your details i can get our trainer for Northern ireland to give you a call so you can ask her and get some more info?

Latest posts

Back