Best waterproof mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a good waterproof mascara. Thank you

Max factor do one that is like the ink lipsticks that don't come off, cant remember what it is called but it does not come off for love nor money without the correct remover, hth
(i will have a look for you when im at home)

Blinc is pretty good

Blinc is pretty good

I find the tubes have fallen off my lashes and onto my cheeks after a couple of hours of wear with the blinc

Kiss Me mascara rocks - it is a tube system and I have never, ever had it come off until I took it off. Wore it for my wedding, lots of crying and 32 degree heat - not a smudge or fallen tube! Its fantastic!

Thanks. I would be interested in finding out about that Max Factor one, Loubylou x

i have dior show and lancome hypnose in my kit

HTH

Thanks. I would be interested in finding out about that Max Factor one, Loubylou x

My mistake, its not max factor,
its Revlon Colorstay, overtime lash tint

it fab stuff for staying on but a devil to get off,
you can cry buckets with this and still look glam lol,
you will need the remover that they sell that goes with it, hth :hug:

The best mascara i ever owned was Pupa,when i was living in Italy...omg talk about the "twiggy" look it gave me:lol:

However the one i use Lancome....but it is not waterproof...i tend to steer away from waterproof....i want my lashes to be conditioned,and waterproof is not as gentle,and is hard to get off:eek:...Blinc is another good one aswell

Max Factor Masterpiece Max is my fav. I don't use the waterproof one but it doesn't come off even after a marathon sobbing session!

Em x

I use and stock Blinc (KissMe) and thoroughly recommend it. I use it for all my brides and so far it's not budged at all. Louby - what sort of eyemakeup remover/cleanser were you using?

I use and stock Blinc (KissMe) and thoroughly recommend it. I use it for all my brides and so far it's not budged at all. Louby - what sort of eyemakeup remover/cleanser were you using?

Do you mean when i tried out the blinc,
if so it was avons self foaming cleanser in the green bottle (good for open pores) and good old water lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back