Best way to get rid of cellulite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanfastic2

Reaction score
Please help what's the best method to get rid of cellulite, I have used the body wraps which were good for about a week then it came straight back, I've also used creams from booths which hasn't even touched it. Are the lipo laser machines any good please help

I've tried everything from exercise ..drinking more...water that is not alcohol although wish this was a method for elimination lol ..massage ...creams...scrubs ...dry skin brushing ....Im now contemplating amputation!....sorry I couldn't offer any valid advice I'm sure somebody will be along soon to offer appropriate advice lol x

It takes a lot to get rid of it, but through limiting toxins in your diet(tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking, bad foods etc) dry body brushing morning and evening(good brisk strokes up towards the heart) and using an anti cellulite cream which you'd massage(really massage!!) in after it, can reduce the appearance of it!

Endermology is supposed to be effective but its an expensive course and should be used in conjunction with exercise and a strict diet.
If we truly new the answer to "how to get rid of Cellulite", we would be millionaires!

Having a clean diet and lifting heavy weights.

You can't get rid of cellulite.
You can make the appearance of it look smoother. Good skin care and fake tan make it look less obvious but it is simply skin part of having female body structure and hormones.

I agree with Gee_Geeee's answer. Also treatments that use Radio Frequency can really help. Cellulite is a way the fat sits under our skin and we can't always get rid of it but we can make it appear better by shrinking the fat cells. The only way of removing fat is through liposuction.

Liposuction does not get rid of cellulite.

I agree with Gee_Geeee's answer. Also treatments that use Radio Frequency can really help. Cellulite is a way the fat sits under our skin and we can't always get rid of it but we can make it appear better by shrinking the fat cells. The only way of removing fat is through liposuction.

It's actually the way women fibrous connective tissue is made up that allows fat to look dimpled. You always have some body fat so it still looks dimpled no matter if it is lower. That's why liposuction doesn't get rid of cellulite.

Dry body brushing, drinking 6 glasses of water a day, not eating saturated fats like cheese/mincemeat, no coffee, cut down on sugary foods and toning workouts like weight lifting or circuit training will help smooth the appearance of cellulite by a huge amount. Theres no way to get rid of it 100% though

Years ago there was a system sold which was 10 weeks of jogging/jumping on a mini trampoline every day and following an alkaline diet. It was tried and tested and proved to be pretty effective.

No cream, wrap, scrub,pill or magical potion will get rid of cellulite no matter what you're told. Liposuction actually makes the appearance of cellulite worse! You cant get rid of it you can only lessen the appearance of it. Eating clean and lifting weights to tone the area helps hide the appearance of it but it is still there. Fake tan makes it look less obvious too.

Latest posts

Back