Best way to lose 5-7 pounds in 3 weeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the likes of cambridge I think you are only meant to do it for 4 weeks

My thyroid is underactive to , its heart braking when you have worked so hard at a diet and managed to put weight on lol

Some things tat really seem to help me ,
lots of Water colder the better , once your body gets used to it you wont pee so much. We don't even know how dehydrated we get I. Winter with constant hot then cold .

less or no caffeine . If you carry cellulite it's surprising when it vanishes , it is also so much better for every function of your body and weight loss when your body is burning calories for energy Insted of craving caffeine .

No milk. It's for baby's , to many growth hormones , and most goodness is boiled out in the cleaning process anyway.

Winters coming maybe youe body's feeling it and is less likely to keep shedding , I honestly believe you have to up your calorie intake in the winter .
And when we can we shuld switch when possible to seasonal foods ,
strawberry while still good for you and better choice than say chocolate or crisps is still not just not natural in December .
Avocado , apples , nuts , porridge , I know it's Heavy bit it helps a lot. Can put some almonds in the porridge and some raisins not to many though some dried fruits are dried in juice or some very sugary things !

Try wraps Instead of bread ,

I make stew with most winter veg , pumpkins , onions , what ever you can even add beans black , chick peas , lentils buy dried there cheap and filling , a bag of Quran fake chicken , and some veg stock ,
Really cheap low on fat but really good to ,

Am am normally feeding my family of 5 though so I make tons of food.
Maybe switch rice to cous cous ,or brown rice will really help to . In the prosess of making white rice they remove the good bit so all your left with is bulk food, might as well have healthy bulk ,

Great post Mizzy_Dizzy
I drink probably 10 cups of tea or coffee a day, something I need to cut down on :eek:

Latest posts

Back