Best way to repair a Minx (can't replace it!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphine

Reaction score
Hi all!

I did a set of Minx toes yesterday, and this morning the client said that a corner was coming up on her big toe. I'm going to do a repair tomorrow (mobile client).

I can't replace it as I don't have any more of this particular pattern (only scraps), and not enough for a new big toe.

If it were on me, I'd probably reheat and try stretching it back, and use a drop of nail glue if that didn't work. Any other suggestions? I really want to keep this lady happy.

(I've been doing Minx for a few years now and haven't had many complaints so far... when I do them on myself they last months!)

Thanks!

If you haven't got enough to re-do the toe I would put some Gelbond under that corner and stick it back down...... I reckon that's about your only option!

How about taking off the other big toe too and giving her the choice of another Minx to compliment - tell her loads do that - actually a few of my ladies do!:green:

i would glue it.

How about taking off the other big toe too and giving her the choice of another Minx to compliment - tell her loads do that - actually a few of my ladies do!:green:

These are the ones she's wearing... they don't really go with anything else :(

I'll think I'll try to glue it and hope for the best!

Latest posts

Back