Best weight loss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm another slimming worlder! I lost 5.5lb in my first week and had a steady loss of between 1& 3lb a week following. Yes i had the odd gain - after birthdays etc but thats life. Lost 4 stone in around 8 months. After holidays, xmas & a bit of messing about I regained a little bit but that's coming off again now. Its not a fad diet but based on sensible eating with lean meats, fish, fruits, veg, pasta, rice. Cooking from scratch. Easy to stick to and I call it a way of life rather than a diet. I've made recipes for people & you'd never know it was "diet" food.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like SW too! If I stick to it I will definitely lose! Had a few things on last week so am not expecting to lose when I go tomorrow, maybe even a gain! I will get back on track though!

I'm doing juice plus at the minute, lost. 5 lbs so far (1 week). Is anyone else doing it? X

Lighterlife. I lost 7 pounds in the first week. My total was two and a half stone in as many months. It suited me and I found it very easy. Wont suit everyone.

I'm doing juice plus as well :) that's me nearly lost my first stone on it. X

I've lost 18lbs since 17th Jan :) the first week I lost 8lbs but I suspect a lot of that was fluid loss rather than fat.

Calorie counting (1,400 a day) and exercising for 30 mins every day... if I have a naughty meal then I just have 500 calories the next day to even things out a bit!

I'm drinking LOADS of water.

Xxx

I've lost 18lbs since 17th Jan :) the first week I lost 8lbs but I suspect a lot of that was fluid loss rather than fat.

Calorie counting (1,400 a day) and exercising for 30 mins every day... if I have a naughty meal then I just have 500 calories the next day to even things out a bit!

I'm drinking LOADS of water.

Xxx

What exercise are you doing? When I feel big I don't want to go to the gym ...

Im on the terri-ann 123 plan, iv lost 8lb in 7 days and dnt stop eating.. High protein diet but workin 4 me so far x

I'm doing juice plus as well :) that's me nearly lost my first stone on it. X

Wow, well done. How long have you been doing it for? X

Slimming world lost a stone and a half slowly but healthily never hiungry never go without starting back on it as my weight is creeping back up

Long term you just need to eat healthy and drinks lots of water.

Quickly you need to reduce your cal intake without starving yourself as that can end up with you putting on weight.

5:2 is amazing - 2 days eat 500cals and the rest eat normal amount. Find out your BMR (what your body burns at rest each day - enter your details into Herbalife BMI page and it'll tell you) if for example your BMR is 1500, eat 1200 cals a day then you are burning 300cals a day without doing anything.

Drink lots of water
And maybe book a few shrinking violets? You will loose inches and bodyfat :)

Wow, well done. How long have you been doing it for? X

I've only been on it a month but can't get over the difference it's made already x

I've been following the rosemary conley fab plan. My first 2 weeks I was on 1200 calories a day, the next 2 weeks I was on 1400 calories a day.

I'm now on 1543 calories a day (based on my current weight & activity level).

In my 1st month, I have lost exactly 1 stone! I have never felt better. Still have 2 stone to go though!

Jenny xx

Another vote for juice plus! Never stick to anything but its soo easy, 3 weeks and 12lb lighter, clothes are feeling looser and i think i nearly have cheekbones again haha love it so much i signed up to be a distributor after my first week, want all my lovely beauty clients to feel as good as i do :) xx

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back