Best weight loss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
Advice please - what have you found to be the best way to lose weight for an event that has suddenly come up? I'm desperate girls! X

Advice please - what have you found to be the best way to lose weight for an event that has suddenly come up? I'm desperate girls! X

Spanx ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

6lb in a week do you?

I've lost 3.5 stone in a year using www.jstjodie.com Semtex. Up to 6lbs some weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393889097.204332.jpg
That's my before and after x

The dukan diet, if you follow the attack phase for 7 days you will lose (if followed properly) at least 5lbs! (I have always lost 7, so a pound a day) that being said, if not following the diet for long term weight loss you will obviously put the weight back on.

This is the only diet that has ever worked for me, as it gives amazingly quick results, and also gives you long term plans on how to keep the weight off.

I've lost 3.5 stone in a year using www.jstjodie.com Semtex. Up to 6lbs some weeks x

And your feeling fine? Its a thermogenic which means it increases your metabolism with a HIGH dose of caffeine. It also makes you sweet a heck of a lot more then normal when working out. I was told by my local supplement place that these type of pills are terrible for your heart and health :/ its a genuine question as I'm still interested and see no proof of hurting your heart (although I CAN see a sort of truth with all the caffeine :p)

If its a quick fix your after, cut carbs out of your diet. Limit your calories to 800 per day. I wouldn't recommend this for more than 2 weeks. A client did this and lost about 10lb.

Eat a clean, healthy diet and get plenty of exercise, including lots of weight training. It really is that simple. No fads.

Sorry meant to come back on last night lol

It is totally possible and I've done it, and my daughter has just done it for a special event too

Very low carbohydrate and hight protein/fat diet, it will shift a few pounds like nothing else and no exercise required :lick:

But its not easy to stick to although worth it.

Sample day: (bit weird I know but hey)
Breakfast

Bacon, egg, mushrooms (all fried ifleave you like but use a GOOD oil like walnut or linseed)
leave a good 3/4 hour gap

2 chicken breasts, salad with olive oil/balsamic dressing, small heap coleslaw (not low fat), sprinkled with walnuts (about 8)

Mid afternoon snack: cheese & tomato/cucumber slices (matchbox size wodge of cheese)

Dinner: Any meat or fish or poultry, if its something like a curry or spag bol have double portion of the meat and sauce and no rice/spag
Pud: Straw/rasp/blueberries with decent helping extra thick cream or clotted cream

Try to leave 3/4 hours between last meal and going to bed.

Some nice naughties in there that we don't normally tend to have!! yum!

I promise this works and the fat will go off your fatty bits

good luck

Don't know but might be similar to other diets, I'm not familiar with them all x

And your feeling fine? Its a thermogenic which means it increases your metabolism with a HIGH dose of caffeine. It also makes you sweet a heck of a lot more then normal when working out. I was told by my local supplement place that these type of pills are terrible for your heart and health :/ its a genuine question as I'm still interested and see no proof of hurting your heart (although I CAN see a sort of truth with all the caffeine :p)

I'm totally fine :) doctors are aware of what I've been taking (they monitor me for other reasons) and check my bloods and have no concerns.
I don't get palpitations with these like I have others although when I workout I sweat like a beast! No sweating when I'm not working out tho.
All I feel is energized (not un naturally so) and they have helped me. It's not been a short term loss either I've kept it off x

It is totally possible and I've done it, and my daughter has just done it for a special event too

Very low carbohydrate and hight protein/fat diet, it will shift a few pounds like nothing else and no exercise required :lick:

Breakfast

Bacon, egg, mushrooms (all fried ifleave you like but use a GOOD oil like walnut or linseed)

2 chicken breasts, salad with olive oil/balsamic dressing, small heap coleslaw (not low fat), sprinkled with walnuts (about 8)

Mid afternoon snack: cheese & tomato/cucumber slices (matchbox size wodge of cheese)

Dinner: Any meat or fish or poultry, if its something like a curry or spag bol have double portion of the meat and sauce and no rice/spag
Pud: Straw/rasp/blueberries with decent helping extra thick cream or clotted cream

good luck

Don't know but might be similar to other diets, I'm not familiar with them all x

I might try this next week Blossom. With your dinner, did you have any veg? I'm thinking of doing salmon and steak but can't bear the thought of it without veg.

Breakfast

good luck

I did Atkins years and years ago which is similar to what you describe and it was very good. Might have to dig out the book... Xx

Slimming world if you stick to it rigidly - I lost 8lb in a week on it :D

It's never happened again since, and I really did go for it, and it/I felt great! :)

Maybe next week will be back to a strict week!

ooh yes only thing to steer clear of is root veg as they are starchy and carby, so broccoli, cabbage, courgettes, cauliflower, NOT peas or beans as they are officially legumes and so not suitable

BUT if you like a healthy dollop of mayo its fine!!

Latest posts

Back