Beurer FB50 Foot Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annabel12

Reaction score
Hi, I use it and yes it does keep the water warm, in fact I have had to switch it off before as was getting too warm for the client !

Thank you for your reply :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I use this one too and my clients love it. It's a good quality foot spa and very easy to clean and disinfect.

:)

Yes I use this one too and my clients love it. It's a good quality foot spa and very easy to clean and disinfect.

:)

Rhyanna, do you know where this can be purchased from in Oz? Can only find the FB20 model :(

Rhyanna, do you know where this can be purchased from in Oz? Can only find the FB20 model :(

Hi Jules, sorry for the delay in response....
My bad sorry, I checked again and I've actually got the FB20 model. But I think it's a really good one, it holds the heat well, still has a few rollers, infrared and bubbles and massage.
I'm in Adelaide and I got mine from The Goodguys over approx 6 months ago, not sure if you have a Goodguys in Caboolture?
I specifically wanted a Beurer because that have a good reputation and look a bit more professional than my original Breville ;)

Hi Jules, sorry for the delay in response....
My bad sorry, I checked again and I've actually got the FB20 model. But I think it's a really good one, it holds the heat well, still has a few rollers, infrared and bubbles and massage.
I'm in Adelaide and I got mine from The Goodguys over approx 6 months ago, not sure if you have a Goodguys in Caboolture?
I specifically wanted a Beurer because that have a good reputation and look a bit more professional than my original Breville ;)

Thanks again Rhyanna! Yes we have the Good Guys, and yes they have the FB20. It looks great too so I might give it a try. I have a Homedics one but it doesn't hold the heat at all. Thanks for the info :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back