Beverly beauty suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just been having a conversation with another Nail Technician, who is a friend of mine and has ordered some products from Beverly Beauty a week ago and they have not arrived yet.

I'm sure it's an American Company and therefore orders could take a week or two to arrive (although I have never order from there myself):biggrin:. She's insistant that they are based in the UK.

Would someone be able to put us right.

Many thanks

hiya hun ive ordered from there in the past they normally say 5 - 9 days for delivery. mine have always been before that tho! x

Hi they are indeed based in America I've used them for a long time without a prob, my last order however took nearly 2 weeks to arrive (normally 5-9 days tops) HTH.

Thank you both for your quick replies.

That's just as I thought, that her parcel would be coming from America. xx

I was informed the other day that they are American and probably best avoided. I'm sure I read on here the other day that they are not an authorised distributor ( I may be wrong, I'm sure someone more knowledgable will correct me if I am) therefore if there are any problems insurance wise your will not be covered by insurance? I definetly read it some where! May not have been on here though and not to say 100% correct.

I was informed the other day that they are American and probably best avoided. I'm sure I read on here the other day that they are not an authorised distributor ( I may be wrong, I'm sure someone more knowledgable will correct me if I am) therefore if there are any problems insurance wise your will not be covered by insurance? I definetly read it some where! May not have been on here though and not to say 100% correct.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/214400-beverlybeaute-no-vat.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back