Beware of selling stuff online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I mentioned to the copper that one of them moved his van the moment they realised I'd called the cops. They might have wanted to check that out, let alone find out about the two thugs. The police just seemed to want them to disappear to be honest. Probably too much paperwork involved in dealing with such 'passionate' thugs.

I would ring the station and tell them you want something done. Who's to say the won't do it again x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to hear this happened to you. How dreadful and scary! Hope you are okay.x

Here's the Victim Support Helpline number if you need it, 0845 30 30 900.

"'they're passionate people, and it's just the way they are."

They? so it was racist police as well as lazy and incompetent.

You poor thing Persianista. Hope you are ok. I would contact the Police Station and demand that something more be done. You were assaulted and they should not get away with it. What the police told you was a lot of crap. They don't want the hassle or the paperwork by the looks of things.

I can not believe what I have just read!

You need to complain to those officers governor, they really didn't deal with your situation appropriately!! Absolutely horrified!

Did any one get the number plate of their van?

Me being a cynic here but I think they probably know them. Why else would they turn a blind eye to this?

Probably have a string of offences already.

As suggested I would strongly put in a complaint about this. It's wrong on so many levels.

Last edited:
You poor thing, hope you are feeling ok x

I'm shocked you had to go through this and shocked that these guys are now able to potentially do this to someone else without a mark on their file.

Passionate! Would I be passionate if I acted in that manner? No that's ludicrous - I'd be blooming arrested and quite rightly so!

Please put a complaint in as this is not right, you've been wronged twice today and something needs to be done.

To be honest, I'm more concerned that they know where I am if I rock the boat.

To be honest, I'm more concerned that they know where I am if I rock the boat.

Yeah I suppose that has to be taken in to the equation. I would still contact the police though and complain about the way the officers handled it.
Hope your ok x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm fine now, just a bit bruised. Allan came to the salon after work, which was nice. Just got in, and glad today's over.

Oh my goodness! How awful!! I can't believe the police brushing it off so easily. I hope you make a complaint about how it was dealt with - its shocking!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How awful for you.
I don't know whose worse those guys for being so aggressive and menacing or the police with their laissez faire attitude.
One way or the other it's not good enough .

How are you feeling today persianista?

Glad you are ok x

I'm fine now, bit sore from the bruises, but otherwise ok thanks.

Oh my god 😱 that's terrible! Glad your okay now. Sounds awful. I can't believe the police practically did nothing about if xx

I'm fine now, bit sore from the bruises, but otherwise ok thanks.

What a terrible thing to happen. Honestly, my blood pressure has just gone up reading this thread. The police are there for our protection and to make us feel safe. I doubt very much by the handling of this incident that you feel in any way safe. Are there any security cameras around your area that may have captured the number plate of the van or the two guys going into you salon? Where is law and order here??? Maybe you should take a few photos of your injuries in case you need them later on. At the moment you are still in shock and probably unable to think any further ahead, but when things settle down you may think differently. Collect any evidence you have. An official complaint should definitely be registered. Hope you're ok :hug:

Only just read this and add my shock and horror to the previous comments.
Hope you can make sense of it. I've been through assault and it can creep up on you down the line and shake you again. Look after yourself x

Omg that sounds terrifying! I honestly don't know what I would have done as I get shaken up very easily! There are some right weirdos in this world! Glad you are ok xx

What an ordeal. Glad to read you're okay.

Latest posts

Back