Beyonce: new hair cut?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she can certainly pull it off! She's gorgeous with long hair and with short hair!

Would love to try the short look though haven't got a few thousand pounds to replace the hair I would loose... Beyonce is stunning though I think she will miss her hair.. Especially on stage, all that amazing dancing comes some serious hair swinging! :) what a talent. Prefer it long.... Is this her real hair or an edit I wonder? Anyone?x

I think it suits her x

I personally don't like it.

I personally don't like it either.

No, I don't like it either...

I don't like it either think it makes her look quite masculine, should stop her getting it caught in anymore fans though lol

I don't like it think it would be nice with a bit of length at the front :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's quite ageing on her :( would agree a little more length on the front might be better or maybe it's the styling that's throwing me, it's a bit done looking if you get me, maybe needs roughed up a bit with some product! X

I don't like it either think it makes her look quite masculine, should stop her getting it caught in anymore fans though lol

I thought this, she looks like a man with it and I love love short hair
Just not the right cut

I do t like it at all xx

Personally I think it's all them weaves extensions that have ruined her hair!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Dont like it too manly :-( give it a couple weeks and the weave will be back lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't know what she's done to her bonce! ;) (excuse me, it's the school holidays and I'm going round the bend and finding humour in almost everything and anything!)

It reminds me of this :/ (sorry Beyonce!) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376517556.503943.jpg

I don't think it's her real hair, I think it's a wig and she will unveil her locks as being fully intact in a few weeks - she does love her wigs & weaves etc..

Wow - I don't like this cut at all. I read in a magazine that the 'pixie' cut is this seasons must have but she is know for her long hair - sorry!

Not one of her best looks! Im not a fan of it at all...although if anyone can pull it off its her! Cos shes gorgeous! ! (Im in agreement with it nit being real though! The pics look like they are set up funny??? Why are her hands placed im such a way???)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back