Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst thing is Helen has a guaranteed ace in the final ! I hate her !
I'm only watching it now and again I get too wound up x

I think she will be booted out by big brother for the horrible comments she makes about people's appearance ! It's bullying !! She's Vile x

I hate Helen too. Calling jale "slugs worth" what a horrible horrible human!

She is getting told off now and acting like she done nothing wrong! X

She is getting told off now and acting like she done nothing wrong! X

She didn't even look bothered at all and she's def not sorry! Disgraceful vile nasty are the words that spring to mind

This is how I saw that conversation -

Bb: 'Helen, do you understand?'

Helen: 'Yeah'

Helen's face: 'But she deserves it'

Urgh, horrible person.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If jale kept her mouth shut she could have won more people over. Now she's taken 10 steps back in my opinion. I feel sorry for chris, and I don't like Ashleigh!

If jale kept her mouth shut she could have won more people over. Now she's taken 10 steps back in my opinion. I feel sorry for chris, and I don't like Ashleigh!

Why should she have to keep her mouth shut. She's being herself. If people like her great, if they don't so what? That's life. What's wrong is the way that Helen makes vile, personal comments about her appearance. It's like a school playground.

Why should she have to keep her mouth shut. She's being herself. If people like her great, if they don't so what? That's life. What's wrong is the way that Helen makes vile, personal comments about her appearance. It's like a school playground.

She shouldn't HAVE to keep her mouth shut, it's the fact she repeated over and over again that she wasn't going to say anything. She said that Kimberly kept questioning her and she didn't like lying, yet it was actually her that started the conversation. She came across as a gossip in my eyes which again is fine, if it wasn't for the fact she made such a big deal of keeping quiet. I don't think she's being herself at all, she's absolutely nothing like she was on her VT. I get it's for the cameras and you want to get in, but she's the polar opposite.

Blatantly the fact jale is up for nomination every week is on her mind. I think after a few times being saved from eviction she will be more her self. Helen is safe so she isn't been trying to be nice. What I would LOVE to see is the roles reversed. I'm hoping at some point in the show they swap roles. That would make interesting tv! X

Does anyone else think that toya needs to SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!???? lol

Omg hurricane toya! What the hell was that! It was just what the house needed though. I would love to see Helen go up against toya in a row. Who are your guys favourites. I quiet like Winston, he does seem like a nice guy more of a normal lad than the others. X

I just like looking at Ash 😜

Sent from the catphone

I like Chris and winston. Feel sorry for Christopher and jale. Don't like the way they keep bringing Ashleigh's age up because she is 18, so what? Toya is just awful. Telling every one to calm the f down when she was the only one shouting about?! Crazy lol x

Oh and how could I forget mark he is hilarious!

Oooh Toya got right on my last nerve today .. wanted to punch her in the face! Such a rude, arrogant and aggressive person.

I don't really like anyone this year =/

I find it difficult to warm to any of the housemates, but still have the need to watch it when I can or remember to. I watched a bit of it last night and wow, Toya was on form! She is an aggressive manipulator and was acting defensively aggressive in the end, much like a dog who will bite out of fear.

I find it fascinating to watch the dynamics, but it's not like the old series when it first aired and has lost most of it's appeal for me.

Ah I love him! Especially when he said baaar haaaan (barn) I was creased x

Sent from the catphone

Hahahah I love the way he longs out all his words on his last sentence.

Yea My OH says that he doesn't particularly like anyone either and is just watching this year because I am... Well I'm having to watch every World Cup game so too right! Lol

Love Mark too.. The higher his pitch, the funnier he is!

Back