Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does that Frenchy look like Heidi Montag/Pratt?

Frenchie??? What the hell lol! I wonder how old she is? X

Is anyone watching bbots.. Gemma's tan!!! Ewww it looks muddy 🙈

I am deeply upset with the way Gary is being victimised and bullied by James and David.

Yes, he's a little eccentric and strange, and also hard of hearing, but he's also very amusing to watch. In fact, there's something very endearing about him.He was hilarious in the TV casting task last night, it had me in stitches of laughter.

Goodness only knows what Kelly Brooke sees in David. To me, he seems a bit of a plank. God's gift to women he is not, if only he realised what an idiot he really is.

I think it's really unfair of BB to have put him in without anyone around him in there having some understanding of why he suffers confusion and often says things how he isn't meaning them to come across. As well as him being 70 years old and hard of hearing he has brain damage! He was involved in a motorbike accident in 1988 without wearing a helmet and has had more than one serious brain surgery as well as many years of heavy drug abuse. I'm shocked that they put someone in who could possibly be so vulnerable and misunderstood. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hate when they get really annoyed with him when he says "what?!" They are literally like UHHH! How bloody rude. It infuriates me the poor man is deaf! Would you get annoyed with a blind person if they couldn't see you?!
Don't like James one bit or David. He is so gross don't get what anyone would see in him. X

Maybe because I have a friend who suffered slight brain damage in an accident I probably have more understanding than people in the house would. But it really upsets me they way they shout at him and he is genuinely confused as to what he has said wrong. For my friend often she thinks of what to say and by the time her brain has relayed it to her mouth is doesn't come out exactly the same as she was thinking to say it. Because we all understand this it's less of a problem when it happens. They keep jumping on him all the time and it's horrible to watch.

Coupled with the fact that due to his hearing problems he is struggling to keep up with conversations due to people talking fast in accents he isn't used to, he really looks like he is being treated terribly at the moment and all concerned should be ashamed of themselves and find some empathy for others. Trouble is that most of them can't see anything further than their self centered self's.

Completely agree. Gary looks really vulnerable and I can't stand James keep making flipping issues out of everything the poor bloke does. I think BB should've spoken to the whole house (not just James) and explained they've got to be more patient and try harder with him. He can't help it if he can't bloody hear them yet they act like it's an affront to them! I also thought Gary was great in the casting task and should've been chosen instead of Stephanie.

James seems to have a rocket up his bum.. He needs to pipe down and stop being an arse!! I really don't like him. He's the rude one, not Gary - and the way he speaks about him and to him... Wow.. No respect for his elders at all!

I agree James is horrible and so self involved! He was chatting the other night to other housemates and said "oh they really edit the Strictly VT clips a lot for me, I'm such a huge character compared to the other dancers so it wouldn't be fair if the public seen how much more interesting I am than them!" I just thought OMG wow! Get over yourself mate! Lmao

I think it's really unfair of BB to have put him in without anyone around him in there having some understanding of why he suffers confusion and often says things how he isn't meaning them to come across. As well as him being 70 years old and hard of hearing he has brain damage! He was involved in a motorbike accident in 1988 without wearing a helmet and has had more than one serious brain surgery as well as many years of heavy drug abuse. I'm shocked that they put someone in who could possibly be so vulnerable and misunderstood. X

Completely agree with you. Would he of passed the assessments to go in there if he was not in "celebrity" big brother. I doubt it. In real life he would probably need a carer, and being in big brother you are put in to be watched and judged on your character. However some of what he does could not be down to character but could be because of his disabilities. I'm not saying that disabled people shouldn't be in big brother, far from it, but I'm not sure he is well enough. I hope he is ok. X

Completely agree with you. Would he of passed the assessments to go in there if he was not in "celebrity" big brother. I doubt it. In real life he would probably need a carer, and being in big brother you are put in to be watched and judged on your character. However some of what he does could not be down to character but could be because of his disabilities. I'm not saying that disabled people shouldn't be in big brother, far from it, but I'm not sure he is well enough. I hope he is ok. X

Yeah as you say, I doubt they would have put him in if it wasn't for needing a big name celeb. The more I'm watching it though the more I feel he seems to just smile through it and their reactions are just going over his head. They are just making themselves look ridiculous and as long as it doesn't cause him upset. Good for him. Risky chance for BB to take though x

Just watched tonight's show. I'm surprised some of the younger people didn't step up & offer to sleep outside so the older people like Gary didn't have to. They're a selfish bunch!

Wow, what a self obsessed and nasty bunch we have here this year. So far Dee is standing out to me to be the most genuine. I'm intrigued to see how her character develops in the house and would love it if she proved the media driven opinions (that I also held) wrong.

Wow, what a self obsessed and nasty bunch we have here this year. So far Dee is standing out to me to be the most genuine. I'm intrigued to see how her character develops in the house and would love it if she proved the media driven opinions (that I also held) wrong.

I agree, I'm warming to her a bit more now. All the rest seem nasty and egotistical and how they could applaud that vile Leslie when he banished poor old Gary to the scrap heap is beyond me! Had to laugh at the look on George's face when Audley was getting angry with him and James too lol

Wow did they just pick this lot out of an asylum?! They're all a bit nuts lol.

George really makes me laugh!

I agree, I'm warming to her a bit more now. All the rest seem nasty and egotistical and how they could applaud that vile Leslie when he banished poor old Gary to the scrap heap is beyond me! Had to laugh at the look on George's face when Audley was getting angry with him and James too lol

I'm finding James quite nauseating. He needs to stop being so self righteous and his attempt at becoming top dog in the house is coming across as a little pathetic and unrealistic when you consider who is house mates are.

Gary is a legend and as adults they could afford a little more understanding and patience into his condition and how it affects his social interactions. It's really not nice to watch them disrespect another human being so much.

I can't stand James what a horrible person he is and those stupid blue shorts! Can they get any shorter? 😷

Felicity xx

My friend went to school with James and said he was a complete a**hole back then and a terrible bully.

Latest posts

Back