Big Brother 2016!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hey guys I know it's a love it or hate it thing but it is the big brother launch tonight! Who's watching? Can't wait to see the housemates! Xx

Yes I will be watching BB [emoji2]

The US BB starts in a few weeks...can't wait! I'm an addict!

Omg me toooooooo

So can't wait!

I've just realised its on now and I'm watching Love Island ... Ahhhhhh! Now I can't read everyone's tweets in unison on Big Bro as I'm gonna be an hour behind!!!!

I'm watching! Interesting bunch so far...

I'm watching but I find it's a bit like X factor now predictable and I get bored of it [emoji54]

I much prefer the celeb ones

Like Jason most normal down to earth on first impression?

Laura was on Young, Free and Single!! That show that was on where the singles all lived in a house and then the show followed them on the dates!

Yeah I think Jason and Andy! Georgina doesn't seem to bad, not keen on girls who just want to parade around with boobs out! Twins are dead annoying

I loved Lateysha in the valleys so hopefully will love her in this! She's hilarious.

I'm an hour behind... They've all been on tv before?! Is this like some kind of in between normal random people big brother and celeb big brother?!

Yeah they don't seem to just be normal! I'm sure this one is meant to be people no one knows

It's a bit of a weird one this time with people who have been in public eye but aren't celebs and people that know celebs!

I think I quite like the mix, it tends to be more entertaining when you don't have superstars and people who are semi famous, as theyre a bit more, ( I want to say this not so harshly but can't think of another word), desperate for fame so are more entertaining as they all compete for the lime light!

Think the twist with them knowing each other is good, I just hope it's not all ex's !!

I only caught the end of last night with Marco being told off. What did he do to Laura, I really despise him, he makes my skin crawl. I'm quite disappointed with the housemates this year. I would have liked more 'normal' people, rather than wannabe celebs and over-privileged kids of celebs.

I only caught the end of last night with Marco being told off. What did he do to Laura, I really despise him, he makes my skin crawl. I'm quite disappointed with the housemates this year. I would have liked more 'normal' people, rather than wannabe celebs and over-privileged kids of celebs.

Marco was warned not to get touchy feely with Laura, if it's uninvited attention. She was encouraging it though, and said a few explicit things about what she'd like to do given the chance to be alone in a room with him.

Classic BB though, as what do you do when you get nominated? You get up close and personal with another housemate to avoid being evicted. Laura, we know your game, and you're out mate!

I'm struggling to like any of the housemates at the moment, as they're all so pretentious.

Ryan is so OTT about everyone and everything.

The twins are annoying, the same way as Samanda were a few years back.

Chelsea is a bit, well, odd.

Lateysha is a strangely amusing character, and her accent is lush.

Andrew wants to be in charge all the time.

Jackson is full of his own self importance.

Andy is ok.

Jayne we don't know much about yet, apart from her recent friendship with Chelsea.

Marco is desperately wanting to be known as an individual, rather than the son of a very famous chef.

Sam is ok, want to see it kick off with Ryan though.

Alex is.....hot!

Georgia is very quiet, so would like to get to know her better.

Natalie is hot headed and won't take no messing from anyone.

Charlie is desperate for attention, although she probably gets plenty as a lap dancer.

Evelyn could be trouble and looks mischievous.

Latest posts

Back