Big Brother 2016!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You missed out poor Jason and Hughie!!! hahaha, I think you've summed them up pretty well there!

Marco is just dirty, so is Jackson. Charlie says she's 31 and in NO WAY do I believe that! haha. I find Natalie far too aggressive but that may be her job that's made her that way. haha.

You missed out poor Jason and Hughie!!! hahaha, I think you've summed them up pretty well there!

Marco is just dirty, so is Jackson. Charlie says she's 31 and in NO WAY do I believe that! haha. I find Natalie far too aggressive but that may be her job that's made her that way. haha.

Ooo yes, oops :oops:

Jason looks like a bit of a meat-head, but I bet he's a softy underneath that bravado.

Hughie. I can't quite make him out yet, but he is rather annoying.

Hughie is a real try hard. He intimidates Ryan though, which I think is great.

So I did a bit of stalking and they all seem to have been on some kind of reality show or in the news for one reason or another ?!

Wayyyyy confused by this series. Apparently it's had the worst ratings ever...

I'm still watching though!!

I love the whole thing with the exs! And the twists it all has. I'm well into it already. Can't stand the girls who think they are amazing though!

I wish the women would respect themselves more. Evelyn and lateysha I'm warming to. I love the twins. So sweet.

Well Laura didn't waste any time did she!! I felt uncomfortable even having it on the tv - at one point I thought one of the twins wasn't going to leave!!!!

I'm just catching up now! I've just seen the bit where she said he's got a fiancé so she's not going there!

Jesus wept no wonder the others walked out the room!

Alex comes in the shop I work in to use the sunbeds...going to miss having a perv while he's in the house [emoji23][emoji23]

Alex comes in the shop I work in to use the sunbeds...going to miss having a perv while he's in the house [emoji23][emoji23]
Bet he brightens up anyone's day walking in!

Bet he brightens up anyone's day walking in!
Honestly he's stunning! My nail desk faces the window aswell so I get a good view of him walking to and from his car too [emoji85][emoji23] #Stalker haha xx

One of the twins has left!

Yes I saw that!!! Because there wasn't enough plants....

Yes I saw that!!! Because there wasn't enough plants....

Really? Both of them are more than a bit ditsy, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is something as fickle as that.

I don't know reason just seen it on be website tonight's ep will be a goodun

Yeah apparently!! So says the Daily Star

So I've just read the Marco has left as well???!!

Him and Chelsea gone back in I think!

I definitely want to I see the end of tonight's episode!

Latest posts

Back