Big Brother 2016!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't really like Andrew anyway found him a bit full of himself !! Don't like Marco or Laura !! Really like hughie , ( and most of the others ) love Ryan he cracks me up he reminds me of my friend [emoji3] just want the others to get into the main house now [emoji19][emoji19]

I can't wait I want find out on what level Jayne and Chelsea know each other! I'm glad there wasn't as much pda between marco and Laura on last nights episode!

I couldn't stand Andrew he was so arrogant!

I can't wait I want find out on what level Jayne and Chelsea know each other! I'm glad there wasn't as much pda between marco and Laura on last nights episode!

I'm also eager to know to what extent Chelsea and Jayne know each other.....perhaps they've been more involved that we think and with Chelsea being a married man with kids, I'm guessing he won't be very popular with his wife when she finds out!

I know, Can't wait for that to come out! They've blatantly had an affair otherwise why would she be getting so mad about it...

Agreed about Andrew!

Did anyone else find themselves cringing last night over Evelyn and Laura I was embarrassed for them [emoji85][emoji87][emoji85][emoji87]

Did anyone else find themselves cringing last night over Evelyn and Laura I was embarrassed for them [emoji85][emoji87][emoji85][emoji87]

Do you mean prancing around half naked, attempting to sing My Heart Will Go On? Yep, was definitely cringeworthy, but that's probably because they were so piddled o_O

Do you mean prancing around half naked, attempting to sing My Heart Will Go On? Yep, was definitely cringeworthy, but that's probably because they were so piddled o_O
Yep that's it haha [emoji15]

That was the worse twist ever!! He's going to the other house, which they all knew existed because they've all be saying "so and so knows I'm here because of him" and they've heard them all arguing! haha

He looked genuinely gutted!

Ahhhh I'm an hour behind!!!!!

It was the worst live show ever !!! All the adverts popping up [emoji36]

It was the worst live show ever !!! All the adverts popping up [emoji36]
Have you watched bit on the side? It shows Chelsea talking to Jayne and it kicks of!

Have you watched bit on the side? It shows Chelsea talking to Jayne and it kicks of!

Oh pleeeeeease show it on tonight's episode!!!!

Have a look on the website see if there's a clip!

No I didn't [emoji15] hopefully shows tonight [emoji120]

I fell asleep and missed the surprise bit!! Apparently there was loads of birds chirping over Chelsea and Jayne talking??!

Oooo this season is getting good already!

There deffo going to put some more people in who know one another.

Apparently Marco tries it on with Emma as well now Laura's not interested??!

Yeh I turned it off because it kept blocking out the sound, and it kept going to adverts all the time too, like every minute, there must of been something wrong with the broadcasting I think. X

@loulabelle you didn't miss anything from the live show !! And as for Marco I think he's the kind of guy which would go for anyone with a pulse [emoji19]

Ryan is such a drama queen....so funny him screaming at Big Brother "I just can't do it!" over and over again.

As for Marco's laugh, it's getting on my nerves, plus he's now making a play for Emma now Laura has given him the brush off.

Is Chelsea wearing a wig? If not, I don't think much of his hair style.

Latest posts

Back