Big brother bad waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

Reaction score
I was shocked watching big brother last night, seeing some of the worst waxing I have seen. The hair was at full length and so,so,so long!!!!

There is no excuse, I could see scissors and stuff so they should have been trimmed back, they was not. I also notice the lack of pre wax oil, as I would have seen a sheen on the surrounding skin.

The pulling with hair this long is dangerous, you could be liable.

This is really bad, and bad news for waxing if you are looking to attract men .

its here http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-brother/episodes/episode-69-36

Last edited by a moderator:
can't bear the thought of watching the whole load of drivel - roughly how many minutes in was the waxing bit?

I was saying exactly the same to my other half whilst sitting there with my hands over my face! No wonder he could hardly walk afterwards!!!
No trimmed hairs and you wouldn't put that huge amount of wax on would you. Hope the poor guys not bruised!!!

Saw that too and was really shocked!

Was the waxing done by a therapist or just another contestant in the house?

I have heard other geeks say that using oil isn't taught in certain colleges so that bit doesn't surprise me because not everyone uses oil.

I was shocked watching this too but I never even noticed the length of the hair. I will have to watch it again. I very rarely trim anyway unless the hair is really long.
What shocked me was the pick pick picking of the wax and the state of the wax strip. No wonder he was in agony. I hope it doesn't put men off having it done.
I did have a giggle though as he is such a drama queen!

I'm not a wax geek, but even I winced at this and thought :eek:

I did have a giggle though as he is such a drama queen!

Soooo glad you said this first... was thinking the same thing... couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back