BIG promblem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you send people with shoddy shoes to her, she sends people requesting beauty treatments to you!

Seriously though, when i did business training several years ago, we were asked if we thought it would be a good idea to open a shop near another doing similar business. Most said no, but the tutor said it was a good idea, as people soon learn that this road is the "nail" road, they come to the area for that reason! It's no good opening a nail bar in an area where there's loads of builders merchants!!! After all you see the higher end fashion shops opening near each other, 'cos they know people will get to know the area as the fashion area!

Just my 20p - it's always better to tell the truth...... in my very humble opinion, people get worried about competition when they ARE NOT COMPETENT in what they do....if someone had opened up 2 doors down from Geeg - she wouldn't have cared - why? because she knew that she did fantastic nails and that her girls did fantastic nails; her treatments were wide and varied and she offered great service plus extras like good coffee, Fashion TV etc!! With clients, you will always win some and you will always loose some - but clients go to the teks who offer them the best service, treatments and facilities!! May the best man (woman) win or work together!! ;)

Latest posts

Back