Big shout out to Calla - Lynne & Alex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Since the Nail Geek is always the section I post in - forgive me if I am worng in doing this here - but just wanted to give a great BIG HIGH FIVE & SHOUT OUT to Lynne and Alex who had a great PB show last weekend.

They are working so hard with a great product to make a big difference in the beauty / skin side of the industry. It isn't easy to do but when you have a vision and an utter belief that 'you can' - you do - and THEY ARE!!

Congrats both - lovely to see you and keep doing what you're doing!!! It's a great thing! :hug:

We need a like button on sg!! 100% like xx

We need a like button on sg!! 100% like xx
Hey Turkish Delight (which happens to be my favorite chocolate snack lol) - we don't have LIKES, but we have HEARTS!!!! Click on the heart to 'heart' a post you like!:hug:;)

But can you heart on a iPhone or iPad Mrs Geek I can't seem to

Hey Turkish Delight (which happens to be my favorite chocolate snack lol) - we don't have LIKES, but we have HEARTS!!!! Click on the heart to 'heart' a post you like!:hug:;)

Which you can only do via PC or through safari/internet on your phone, so you can't see the heart feature on the app which I'm guessing Turkish Delight is on :wink2:

Congrats Lynne and Alex. I didn't get to come and say hi at pro beauty as we left early (stroppy husband lol) but am so pleased for you and I hope your business goes through the roof :hug:

P.S. Mrs Geek, this is your site, I'm sure you can post wherever you like! :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Which you can only do via PC or through safari/internet on your phone, so you can't see the heart feature on the app which I'm guessing Turkish Delight is on :wink2:

Congrats Lynne and Alex. I didn't get to come and say hi at pro beauty as we left early (stroppy husband lol) but am so pleased for you and I hope your business goes through the roof :hug:

P.S. Mrs Geek, this is your site, I'm sure you can post wherever you like! :D xx

Absolutely not - our MODS are brutal!!! :smack: and yes didnt realise you cant heart from the app - no doubt that is something The Geek will be working on :rolleyes::Scared:;)

Well done Lynne and Alex.
No wonder Lynne calls Alex humsbums. One look at that pert bum and one just has to say mmmmmmmm!!

Absolutely not - our MODS are brutal!!! :smack: and yes didnt realise you cant heart from the app - no doubt that is something The Geek will be working on :rolleyes::Scared:;)

This made me :lol: I shall be watching to see if your thread gets moved now ;) :D

Aaahh thanks Mrs G and planky1 but as suggested in on the dreaded iphone app!! I will have to log on through the pc more often x

Latest posts

Back