Bio pink for french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hi,
I use Bio Sculpture gels, and do french with clear and white, but I have a new client with very wobbly smile lines so I need a pink to hide them and cover up the clients own smile lines.
I used to have the rose but gave up with it because it faded and turned a funny colour in the pot, have they brought out any new pinks? Can anyone help and recommend a Bio coverage pink for french???

Thanks for your help xxxxx:)

Hiya I dont think there is one, i emailed them to ask this and was told number 87 & 88 were also is used, not tried them tho had a look but not sure about one of the colours. I use the rose but dont think it has very good coverage. x

I use 87, its a lovely colour.
the colour stix for this colour is rather pink and doesnt't come out like that unless you put 3 coats of it on, its sort of clear with a hint of pink, if that makes sence. its hard to explain, but i think its gorg. maybe you should get it and have a play, its also a very nutarul colour on its own, i done it on myself the other day. xx

I mix my own. I use the dregs in an old pot of white, add a touch of Clear and then start to add the tiniest bits of pinks and reds to it, until it reaches a good colour! And as there is only a small amount, you dont have colour stability issues.

Good way to use up the last bits of white that always go gloopy as well!

Thanks for your help, does anybody know of any other soak off brands do a good coverage pink?

Latest posts

Back