Bio Sculpture curing spectrum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZNailz

Reaction score
Hi all. I know there's a few of you who have trained in and work with Bio Sculpture.
Is anyone in the know able to confirm at what nm spectrum Bio requires for curing please? TIA

Knowing the UV wavelength required by gels is not really helpful. In addition to understand if a specific UV lamp will cure correctly, you also need to know the UV Illuminance (like brightness) generated by the UV lamp at each of the main wavelengths. No manufacturer publishes this data. Please see the post about UV lamps which is pinned at the top of this forum for more info.

Bio Sculpture are pretty protective of their product, I doubt this is information they would provide anyway, even to their clients.
To buy their products you have to do their training and buy their lamp. I’ve seen odd pots of stuff being resold on ebay for obscene prices but otherwise they are very good at keeping their stock pro only... and Bio Sculpture trained only. Nice to have that if you have made substantial investment in their product so fair do’s I reckon.
Tighter bound than The Magic Circle! [emoji1]

Latest posts

Back