Bio Sculpture Gel sculpts problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmelsyx

Reaction score
Hiya all !! Did a beautiful set of bio gel sculptures today but this eve I've heard that her thumbnail has literally cracked down the middle and she has lost a bow which was set in 2 layers of gel. I've since found out 60 mins after leaving the salon she did 12 mins in an extra strong and very hot sunbed , would this of caused it? It's never happened before and I know someone at bio said you needed to give gels 24 hours to settle in ? Any advice greatly appreciated , this is first gels after acrylic her nails were very short.
Thank you ! X

She also hasn't got time to get it repaired so is going to glue it ! .... Mortified !

I would be gutted too. I bet the sunbed had lots to do with the split. Although the aftercare sheet doesn't mention any warning against sunbeds. You could ring your educator and see what she thinks..

Thank you for your reply think I'll drop them an email x

I think she mashed it and isn't telling you.

Agree with geeg I doubt the sunbed has anything to do with it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes I thought that too but being the professional I didn't say to her what I thought ! Just seemed very strange ! X

Just for anyone interested bio have emailed me back saying that it could of been as the sunbed as gel takes 24 hours to fully harden ?! Hmmm I've not heard from the client again anyway so the rest must be ok !!!! X

Latest posts

Back