Bio Sculpture Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly right. Products are not indestructible.

From years of experience in the beauty industry, you can sit there and beat yourself up about clients' nails and sometimes it is nothing you are doing wrong. If it was, then everyone's nails would not last!

Biosculpture is a good product, but it does not suit everyone.

Scrubfresh to cleanse the nails instead of Biosculpture's green sanitiser and dual cleanse is better (to me).

Thank you. With everyone replying on here with similar experiences it has eased my mind a bit. Where would you recommend purchasing the scrubfresh from please? Thank you for your help x

you can get scrubfresh from ellisons or sweet squared only, you need a manicure certificate to set up account and purchase.

you scrub each nail thoroughly(a few secs each) just make sure it is dry before first layer of gel goes on,

when you are doing your other layers of gel are you making sure they are not too thick and sealing the last colour and top coat??also if you use uv top coat that layer can be slighter thicker but not sealing over free edge,

hth xx

you can get scrubfresh from ellisons or sweet squared only, you need a manicure certificate to set up account and purchase.

you scrub each nail thoroughly(a few secs each) just make sure it is dry before first layer of gel goes on,

when you are doing your other layers of gel are you making sure they are not too thick and sealing the last colour and top coat??also if you use uv top coat that layer can be slighter thicker but not sealing over free edge,

hth xx

Thank you, I will get in touch with them. When you say scrub for a few seconds, is that just with lint free?

Nope they are not too thick, and everything is being sealed. I don't use the uv top coat as of yet.

Thanks for your help xx

Is scrubfresh kinda like the biosculpture nail and cuticle conditioner?

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Yes you scrub with a lint free wipe :)

Scrub fresh thoroughly cleans the nail removing any oils etc that may cause lifting and also temporarily dehydrates the nail so the gel can adhere better. X

Yes you scrub with a lint free wipe :)

Scrub fresh thoroughly cleans the nail removing any oils etc that may cause lifting and also temporarily dehydrates the nail so the gel can adhere better. X

Brilliant, am setting up an account with sweet squared as we speak! Thank you so much for all your help. My mind feels a little bit calmer now!

Thanks again x

scrubfresh is a nail cleanser that temporarily dehydrates the nail whilst cleansing and leaves behind pathogen fighters to help prevent infections x

Thank you everyone :). Hopefully I'll be a confident Bio Sculpture Technician :)

Latest posts

Back